I take no Credits for this I am just sharing something with you guyz from another site.
This is a simple install which will edit your files so you can glitch and shoot through walls I have tested it and it works fine.
This is the download link and the virus scann.
I take no Credits for this I am just sharing something with you guyz from another site.
This is a simple install which will edit your files so you can glitch and shoot through walls I have tested it and it works fine.
This is the download link and the virus scann.
VIRUS SCAN:
Link:
Update this with a Detailed:
* ScreenShots
* Instructions
~ expecting a Update within the Next 12 hrs. if Not, we will report it a Immediate Closure
USF wall/glitch/wall shoot 12/11/2009 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies Srys guyz I have been asked to remove this.
speed glitch wall glitch tap kill tuts 09/22/2009 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies UPDATING everyday!!
explaining about the thread
green:additional informtion
red:title or tut
blue:usefull information and must be
XFIRE UNPATCHING
ok you got here 2 options