Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

speed glitch wall glitch tap kill tuts

Discussion on speed glitch wall glitch tap kill tuts within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
speed glitch wall glitch tap kill tuts

UPDATING everyday!!

explaining about the thread
green:additional informtion
red:title or tut
blue:usefull information and must be

XFIRE UNPATCHING
ok you got here 2 options
1)Using the tut of jj33's thread by copying and pasting this address
and opening new page and putting this address

to all who get dc(disconnected)from the game after they do 1 screen shoot go to ur game options and change your resolution to default (you'll see an button default click on it and save)and all should work and you won't get dc
Recommanded method:unpatcher(v15 (update 3)will be changed each update)
to make it work for vista change the path to program data

Speed Glicth

Ok but first what is speed glitch speed glitch is a lag glitch to jump that enable your jump being bigger jump like mini flying what do i mean when you preform the speed glitch you'll see your self jumping far from the way it use to be some thing like 20/25M in jump in mini speed glitch it will be 5/10M when you got no much lag people will see you teleporting like from 1 spot to other see you in air for 1 sec and disapire but you'll see just that you jump far

after opening xfire and installing fraps(install fraps to have additional lag show ull speed glitch farther)now go in game and do ur self an training room in shang go to an open space like near green container now read how to speed glitch show there won't be questions
there 2 ways to speed glitch with xfire+fraps lag
1)while running (holding W or A or S or D you can hold WA or WD or SD or SA buttons to)press double screen shoot(2 times screen shoot) in timing(when i tell timing i meaning when you double screen shoot you see ur screen stop show ull need know how to do the seconde screen shoot as the lag disapire)after double screen shoot in timing jump and you should jump 15/20M if you got lag if no lag ull need screen shoot fast but ull jump like 5/10M mini speed glitch
2)as the first 1 but there one change you can do it with 1 screen shoot its more difficult ull need do all fast same steps but no timing
Heres a
video:
Wall Glitching

This bug/glitch is hard 2 do because if won't learn how to speed glitch i can tell this you'll never do wall glitch because you'll need master speed glitch ok now for the tut
ok but what is wall glitch wall glitch is the same as some see people glitching in walls ull be able do it after learning how to do it from the tut and then you'll know how get in wall
very easy fough if you master speed glitch like many people see that some one go in wall ill give example shanghai right wall at red base you can glitch into there from 5 spots windows and near the wall by side ok now to do wall glitch its very simple after learning speed glitch and knowing ur double screen shoot timing even when your lag changes you do same while running to the wall as you see your self some thing like 1/2 or 1 M from wall do double screen shoot in timing and if you got enough lag it will teleport you far away from wall

Tap Kill

All who know to tap (with modem or any programs you know)it will be easy but my advice learn speed glitch show ull get to the enemy spawn point fast ok for the tut
to all who don't know tap is when you dc(disconect ur internet)and moving around the map for 5/10sc
in other words teleport and tap kill is when you in tap and you can kill some one and back online

dc ur internet (tap) speed glitch to ur enemy then turn back on ur internet (untap) then as ur internet back on shoot the enemy (only 1 of them) at the head befor it disapire if you got good timing try nading to many kills

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/15/2009, 19:33   #2

men jajaja como se usa no se jaja

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2009, 12:30   #3

Question ^_^

tnx man....but can I use xfire in PSF???
coz ive downloaded it 3months ago...and i didnt find any PSF game there...i only found USF...coz ive heard that some PSF players use xfire in glitching...
Old 09/22/2009, 03:34   #4

elite*gold: 44
Lol, Poison went unactive such a long time ago =\, he used to be such a nice mod...
-Thread Closing soon

Old 09/22/2009, 05:22   #5

Old Topic.

#Closed

Closed Thread

« [Curse]Wallhack | to DC914 »