Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST: TO THOSE HACK USERS

Discussion on REQUEST: TO THOSE HACK USERS within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation REQUEST: TO THOSE HACK USERS

TO ALL THOSE WALLHACK USER'S IF YOU HAVE THE HACKS DONT ABUSE IT,DONT LEECH,DONT SELL IT,GIVE PROPER CREDITS,NO FLAMMINGS, AND THE BEST OF ALL RESPECT MODERATORS AND GUARDIANS.DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY CAUSE EVERYBODY WONT ACTIVATE THOSE HACKS THAT THEY ARE SHARING.DONT WAIT THE TIME THAT THEY WOULDNT SHARE THEIR HACKS AND POST.SO THREAT THEM AS YOURSELVES AS THEY WOULD THREAT YOU.

PS. PLS READ THE FORUM RULES

FOR THE GUARDIANS:SORRY IF I POST IT HERE I JUST WANNA HELP YOU AND CALM DOWN YOURSELF I KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING EVERYDAY SO JUST HAVE A LONG PATIENCE TO THOSE ABUSERS THEY WILL LEARNED SOMEDAY
Old 11/07/2009, 04:21   #2

if they get to learn. .
Old 11/07/2009, 05:15   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhonaly View Post
TO ALL THOSE WALLHACK USER'S IF YOU HAVE THE HACKS DONT ABUSE IT,DONT LEECH,DONT SELL IT,GIVE PROPER CREDITS,NO FLAMMINGS, AND THE BEST OF ALL RESPECT MODERATORS AND GUARDIANS.DONT MAKE THEM ANGRY CAUSE EVERYBODY WONT ACTIVATE THOSE HACKS THAT THEY ARE SHARING.DONT WAIT THE TIME THAT THEY WOULDNT SHARE THEIR HACKS AND POST.SO THREAT THEM AS YOURSELVES AS THEY WOULD THREAT YOU.

PS. PLS READ THE FORUM RULES

FOR THE GUARDIANS:SORRY IF I POST IT HERE I JUST WANNA HELP YOU AND CALM DOWN YOURSELF I KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING EVERYDAY SO JUST HAVE A LONG PATIENCE TO THOSE ABUSERS THEY WILL LEARNED SOMEDAY
* Appreciate this Post.
Old 11/07/2009, 05:39   #4

i agree this site for sharing not selling
Old 11/07/2009, 06:06   #5

Angry

burn them to hell, no respect
Old 11/07/2009, 07:07   #6

i agree to him.

better not to sell the things that you dont own.

just share it for free.
Old 11/07/2009, 07:24   #7

me to i agree...
b'coz of so many leecher and always press tnx and donate or pm in ym for buying info and how much u buy,,,but when buy it its not working...to all PSF wall seller and leecher there is a BIG KARMA dont forget that....
Old 11/07/2009, 07:30   #8

i hate ppl selling hack especially they are not the owner of it.
Old 11/07/2009, 09:00   #9

Old 11/07/2009, 12:28   #10

just use..dont abuse..ayt?