Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] To All TS2 Players and Hack Users

Discussion on [WARNING] To All TS2 Players and Hack Users within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WARNING] To All TS2 Players and Hack Users

Too many programs have been popping up lately ~ and people just download it and try use it .....

take this as a warning and advice ~ other then bots/hacks/trainers from Mega and Blax and the dead ones like spare and strike aid ~ personally i dont trust any other bots out for ts2 ....why?...cuz its simple~

how do people get their account hacked ~ put simple people get their accounts hacked not because they are unlucky its because they are stupid :P lol

people enter their passwords and usernames carelessly into programs which they think is a bot and randomly open trainers and enter passwords which could be keyloggers....

and atlast dont blame ur luck wen ur accounts get hacked blame ur stupidity ~

Advices :

1. People play hours and hours of ts2 as far as i know ~ it wldnt hurt to change ur passwords frequently in a series that you would remember ~ like adding few numbers to your original password and increasing it or decreasing it ~ (just to make you remember easily)

2.back to main dont be stupid and enter you username and password in places where you dont know or trust the maker of the trainer/bot

3. open all bots/trainer after you log in the game and not before you open the game (just to be on the safe side)

4. dont give out passwords/usernames in ingame chats as iam well aware
that there are hacks that can read chats (whispers,guild,faction,general,shout)
from other players.....for example a pro hacker can just download all ur chats do a search on username in the chats and if hez lucky he may trace back to a chat converstaion wer u gave out ur account innfo to a friend ....(this is just my guess or idea tho)

better be safe denn sorry ~ this is my motto hehe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2010, 02:05   #2

On my opinion, Blax's trainer is a decent one that i'm using now and nothing else. Megabyte has Mapfun and I also use it as well so far I dun trust any other other bots at all except Megabyte and Blax...Big hug from me to u guys. Thanks for their awesome appz helper program .

Seen alot of pplz got banned from the Memorial Day with my own eyes. Took that as an experience for myself too.

Agreed, better safe than sorry for u whining kids playing this game.
Old 06/20/2010, 22:10   #3

lol
Old 06/22/2010, 12:11   #4

lqafkapofja
Old 01/08/2011, 15:00   #5

can anyone help my i need s4 lague long range hacks thx for helping
Old 01/08/2011, 15:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivanas View Post
can anyone help my i need s4 lague long range hacks thx for helping
1) This is not the section for S4 League, if there even is one. This is for 12sky2.

2) Don't necro threads, it's kind of irritating.
Old 01/08/2011, 16:13   #7

Not sure what to say my Bots are 100% safe I have been on the forums for over a year with many thanks and a sticky thread, my programs never ask for your user name or password. Even to run the updater and connect to the internet for the update you have to do that on your own its not automatic.

I have the trust and respect of MegaByte and Blax and MasterShouter, as far as reputable verification goes. I have many happy users and have never had a complaint on any of my bots. So please do not put me in the malicious bot catagory.

Thank you
Old 01/14/2011, 23:35   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
The other thing you can do is attach a packet sniffer/editor to the hack if its an exe or to the game if its a dll and login with a fake login or a dud account. If it steals your login you will see it send a packet somewhere... so then you can report the person on the forms, just include a JPG or PNG screen shot of the sending of the data .
Old 03/26/2011, 21:20   #9

i would like to know how to hack accounts i want to ruin AGE dont think im a bad guy but what AGE do...well i could puke any has some advice how to crack servers hack acc s etc ?