👑 ZeroAim 👑 | Internal, Stream-proof, Hard lock AIM & more
Discussion on 👑 ZeroAim 👑 | Internal, Stream-proof, Hard lock AIM & more within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
Bought it a few days ago and i can say it's amazing.. im not that good on smite but using this i got a bit better lol. the speed is fun and its UD af. I love it and the Discord support is amazing the dev bubb3ls is the best and nices dev i've ever met on a discord server
Going to keep this short and simple.
From all chairs I tried this is simply the best by miles ahead.
Support is 11/10 very responsive and nice, you feel very welcome when you join their discord server. The chair itself, just mindblowing. Last time I had so much fun playing smite is years ago. Thanks to ZeroAim I enjoy playing smite again. I can recommend this to anyone out here. Price is also bang for your buck.
After trying it for 3 days now I must say this is godly, I've bought from another provider before for 1 day won't give name but most will know who im talking about and it's been 4 days and I had issues with that provider and they don't even answer the tickets, after I bought here first time the admin was really nice I screenshared him when I had an issue in voice chat, he helped me with it made it work and gave me some nice settings as well with which I play atm too and I must say that I just started playing as well but this cheese is amazing, I've had games with 30+ kills in normals because I'm lvl 22 still but its a really big improvement ngl. If u have 2nd thoughts if u should buy it or not I would advise u to buy it 100%
advertise a day on this website, when you go to buy shortest option is a month, give a day/week key, nobody wants to try something out for the first time and spend 55 for a month key first time.
advertise a day on this website, when you go to buy shortest option is a month, give a day/week key, nobody wants to try something out for the first time and spend 55 for a month key first time.
Hi, apologies. The prices has been updated on the main post.
We used to offer 1 day key when we first started out but we are without a doubt the best cheat for Smite. This is a known fact by the cheating community. We no longer offer a 1 day subscription time.
Also, we do not sell some copy pasted keyauth stuff so no keys. We sell subscriptions.
Added:
- Ward ESP Radius
- Show which ward has seen you
- Auto range (no cache bullshit)
- Gank warning (Name, line, distance, radius).
- Enemy Aimpoint (See where enemies are aiming).
[Selling] 👑👑👑 10€ Deutsche Bahn eCoupon Treasures 👑👑👑 01/09/2020 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Guten Tag,
ich verkaufe hier 10€ Coupons für die Deutsche Bahn.
Treasures:
10€ Bahn eCoupon