👑 ZeroAim 👑 | Internal, Stream-proof, Hard lock AIM & more
Discussion on 👑 ZeroAim 👑 | Internal, Stream-proof, Hard lock AIM & more within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
Here's a good question tho. Do you NEED Discord in order to buy this cheat? Cause you banned one of my bros for a really petty reason. It seems you guys behave like snow-flakes. Regardless, You can buy access to the chair via the website, but from what I have heard, you only give the loader directly via discordDMs? Despite having a website? That doesn't exactly add up.
Here's a good question tho. Do you NEED Discord in order to buy this cheat? Cause you banned one of my bros for a really petty reason. It seems you guys behave like snow-flakes. Regardless, You can buy access to the chair via the website, but from what I have heard, you only give the loader directly via discordDMs? Despite having a website? That doesn't exactly add up.
Here's a good question tho. Do you NEED Discord in order to buy this cheat? Cause you banned one of my bros for a really petty reason. It seems you guys behave like snow-flakes. Regardless, You can buy access to the chair via the website, but from what I have heard, you only give the loader directly via discordDMs? Despite having a website? That doesn't exactly add up.
Hey! It does sound as a false information - nobody has been banned from our discord yet, also the loader has never been distributed through discord, it is downloaded using the website ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eneka
is the same DXRK software ? i see similar
Hey! It's completely different software and developer. Feel free to join our discord and you'll be first to see the updates of the cheat! ^^
Hey! It does sound as a false information - nobody has been banned from our discord yet, also the loader has never been distributed through discord, it is downloaded using the website ^^
Hey! It's completely different software and developer. Feel free to join our discord and you'll be first to see the updates of the cheat! ^^
i want to buy but some mod keep banning me from discord cuz i ask questions regard the cheat lol i send like 5 messages there and just ask simples questions like what to do to play legit etc
there are a lot of people on the discord that isnt clients yet, just to talk and understand about the product, cant understand why
I was banned during my first game with zero aim. The latest loader is detected, not the previous one, but as a new user, I had no choice but to download the latest loader.
I joined their discord server last week and at the time they didn't have any free slots so I decided to wait. I noticed dozens of people seemed to be leaving the server every day, then I got kicked out for no reason whatsoever, and it all made sense.
I was banned during my first game with zero aim. The latest loader is detected, not the previous one, but as a new user, I had no choice but to download the latest loader.
I can fully vouch for this product but what is even better than the product is the team behind it. They without fail make the time to provide you with ongoing support and go above and beyond in providing an excellent service. Do not hesitate to try this product and if you have tried other providers, the difference is very noticeable.
Bubbl3s (Admin) is so easy to talk to when you need support. They offer live voice support which is not something you see very often. The product itself is insane. No dropped frames, no blue screens, no lag. Whenever there is a legitimate problem where the product has downtime (not often), they give a generous amount of subscription extension to every active sub. Perfect for rage/legit play. 10/10 worth every penny. Bubbl3s even gave me a whole day extension because the sub activates instantly after purchase instead of having to manually activate it and I was already about to go to bed for the day. Definitely not something they were obligated to do but they did it anyways. Doesn’t get better than this from support to product. Have tried 2 other smite cheats and none compare in features or functionality.
[Selling] 👑👑👑 10€ Deutsche Bahn eCoupon Treasures 👑👑👑 01/09/2020 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Guten Tag,
ich verkaufe hier 10€ Coupons für die Deutsche Bahn.
Treasures:
10€ Bahn eCoupon