Hello everyone,
I stoped smite quiet a time ago and i'm thinking of selling my smite account plus the skins code i have for that game.
My smite account own all the T5 skins (I can take screenshots/ screenshare)
I own a lot of skins
Did platinium on a lot of seasons.
Have some limited skins such as apollo TSM, etc.
I'm looking for $100-$150 for the account,
for the poolseidon skin code (i have a mail from Hi-rez to confirm the donation i made to child's play tournement plus the code on it )
I already send a ticket to hi-rez and the code is still working.
To contact me : Discord : Not Vegan#2107
I have steam/skype... Leave me your gmail if you want me to message you or add me on discord.
Hello everyone,
I stoped smite quiet a time ago and i'm thinking of selling my smite account plus the skins code i have for that game.
My smite account own all the T5 skins (I can take screenshots/ screenshare)
I own a lot of skins
Did platinium on a lot of seasons.
Have some limited skins such as apollo TSM, etc.
I'm looking for 65$ for the account,
for the poolseidon skin code (i have a mail from Hi-rez to confirm the donation i made to child's play tournement plus the code on it )
I already send a ticket to hi-rez and the code is still working.
To contact me : Discord : Not Vegan#2107
I have steam/skype... Leave me your gmail if you want me to message you or add me on discord.
Interested in the Poolseidon code, add me: Adaptingg#1337
Hi!are you intrested in a trade with a steam account?Gta 5,all cs,cities skyline etc...174 worth value on steam calculator...if you are mail me at and il give you the discord or something.
WTS-T----Smite account/poolseidon skin code/4 raptr skin code. Contact me 04/16/2017 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies Hey everyone, i've been playing smite for years now and want to take those years/money back. If you are looking to start the game with a bunch of limited skins/gems, nice name/ past season ranked. Let me know.!
:mofo:
[Buying] Poolseidon skin code or account with poolseidon 09/10/2015 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies As tittle says.
if it's a account then level, mastery doesnt matter.
As long as it has poolseidon .im not looking for high end acc, ranked or anything so if you have super expensive acc with everything, no, i don't want it.
I already have an account with everything except poolseidon so that's why it would be better to get the skin code.
Leave skype, email here or through PM.