As tittle says.
if it's a account then level, mastery doesnt matter.
As long as it has poolseidon .im not looking for high end acc, ranked or anything so if you have super expensive acc with everything, no, i don't want it.
I already have an account with everything except poolseidon so that's why it would be better to get the skin code.
If youre interested in an account with poolseidon, cacodemon, cacodemon x, winter olympian (all limited) and some other skins, *** pack, lv30, 52 masteries, alright leagues, PM me on here. You can also leave your Skype.
[Trading] Poolseidon skin trade for gems. 03/02/2019 - Smite Trading - 7 Replies Hi,
I found out i have a poolseidon skin code from Child's Play charity, but i have the skin so i decided to trade it for 8000 gems (80$).Remember i paid 100$ for this skin.PM me offers.
Smite Account - 15 lvl godpack, POOLSEIDON SKIN!! 05/27/2015 - Smite Trading - 3 Replies Hi,
I would like to sell (not trade) an account with Poolseidon skin with voice pack. The fact is that the account has only 15 lvl, and as I can remember only 1 skin but it's the rarest skin in game - the mighty POOLSEIDON! Also the account has godpack and 630 gems ready to use with brand new Season 2015 ticket frame ready to use.
Poolseidon account | 52 gods, Limited, Exclusive skins 05/27/2015 - Smite Trading - 5 Replies Hi there, I am offering an account for Smite with super rare skin POOLSEIDON + voice pack + X master god.
This account has 52 gods unlocked, 30 lvl, Platinum V.
Other items:
Anubis Stargazer + Voice pack wraz z golden,legendary i diamond.(X rank)
He bro He bo + Voice pack(X rank)
[Trading] Curse Voice Beta Keys for Riot skin Ward code or Arctic Ops Varus Skin Code! 04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies As the title say, i have some Curse voice beta keys that i trade for Riot skin Ward code or Arctic Ops Varus Skin Code!
Add me on skype: alillide or send me a PM on the forum!
[Trading] Arcade sona or championship thresh skin code for riot graves skin code 10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hi guys.
Today I'm looking for a riot graves code which works on EUW. I am willing to swap my arcode sona or championship thresh skin code for it, or swap both if I really have too.
Both of my codes are availabled on all servers which means they are unused.
Please pm me or reply in this thread if you are interested.
Regards