Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Smartphones
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One Plus 7T Pro App issue

Discussion on One Plus 7T Pro App issue within the Smartphones forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One Plus 7T Pro App issue

I just got my 7T Pro McLaren edition and it's been a blast, love everything about it.

While I am using WhatsApp Plus video calling with my girlfriend, I can't seem to use properly other than video calling. When I am video calling, the application seems to come to a halt, I can't navigate to other chats, when I close the application, the video call pop-up seems fine but I can't reopen the application back.
Old 03/31/2021, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaamaro View Post
I just got my 7T Pro McLaren edition and it's been a blast, love everything about it.

While I am using WhatsApp Plus video calling with my girlfriend, I can't seem to use properly other than video calling. When I am video calling, the application seems to come to a halt, I can't navigate to other chats, when I close the application, the video call pop-up seems fine but I can't reopen the application back.
have you tried to clear the app caches and check it again because some thing is similar happened to me and when I do this my problem got solved.

Tags
app, issue, smartphone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!
09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions 1. No Edits 2. No Virus 3. Fit with vsro 1.88 The answers will be really...
Tausche Xbox One Web App gegen PS4 Web App Account FIFA18
09/21/2017 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Bitte melden
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
4 LoL account one gold 5, one silver 3, one silver 4, one unranked l EUW
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ZlauDedu32's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats (silver3) I can trade them all against one good account with many champion (i dont care about skins) or trade two against one etc i don't care about these accounts i have too many account (8 LoL account) i try to focus my self on three account max without give them for free either Or sell (paypal only). My goal here is to have less account so i focus my self on the account i want. I have the e-mail of all of them (important...
[Buying] App Programmierer /App HTC One
05/01/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey , ich suche eine App für das HTC One welche Infarotcodes nach belieben zb aus einer Liste über das Infarotmodul sendet. Ich suche jemanden der eine passende App kennt oder programmen könnte. Bei interesse hier antworten Preis is verhandelbar.