Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hell Cerberus

Discussion on Hell Cerberus within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hell Cerberus

can someone please tell me wut quests i have to do to fight against him? xP( i used the search button and i just found a lineage II thing)=/ AND NO its not the unique there are 2 kinds of cerberus....(the unique one and the quests one)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Cerberus
07/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Well I'm playing here atm and I'd like to know if some1 know how to bot there. Seems like they'ar using a bot protection. The problem is when I start to bot everything works fine. BUT after some time The Bot protection just get me :S. Looking for some advice;)
LF Walker L2 cerberus
07/23/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
any walker for l2cerberus?
world of cerberus
05/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Weiß jemad wo ich mich da jezt nach dem reeboot regi kann ??
Wold of Cerberus
03/15/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Leute, hier verkauf ich meinen Wold of Cerberus Account. Daten des Krieger (Mental) Lvl 86Krieger: 5P´s, 1M Verwandlung G1 Führung G1 Er hat ein KG Jetzt zum EQ Magni+9
cerberus quest bug??
04/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I just finished the cerberus quest but there was a bug i think. i killed cerberus but he was still attacking me and i could attack him too but there came 100s of that blue telport things. does everyone have thing bug?