Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Cerberus

Discussion on L2 Cerberus within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Cerberus

Well I'm playing here atm and I'd like to know if some1 know how to bot there. Seems like they'ar using a bot protection. The problem is when I start to bot everything works fine. BUT after some time The Bot protection just get me :S. Looking for some advice
Old 07/19/2010, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 8,075
You could make a bypass with Ollydbg for this hackshield, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Take a look at this tutorial:

Unfortunately it is German. But I hope you'll understand it with an online translator.
Old 07/19/2010, 23:02   #3

The server might have some sort of walker protection but having been playing there with l2net I have found no problems yet nor has the protection caught me so far . I'd suggest you look into it .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2010, 12:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicBlade View Post
The server might have some sort of walker protection but having been playing there with l2net I have found no problems yet nor has the protection caught me so far . I'd suggest you look into it .
Sounds like interesting ! Thank you for that sharing. I'll try it as soon as possible.
Old 07/21/2010, 15:15   #5

Hy!

Dude, could u pls make quick tutorial for me. Cuz I've got few problems :@
(cannot open l2.ini file ... or when It runs the game I just get Different protocol version and cannot enter to game o.O)
Old 07/21/2010, 17:15   #6

OK, yea somehow I've made it. l2net DOES works here absolutly fine. But my next question is how to open more than 2 clients. It must be sth in the server that's checking same IPs right? Well any idea how to open more that 2 clients will be gre8
Old 07/22/2010, 08:01   #7

Received Thanks: 2,463
l2net + proxy
Old 07/24/2010, 10:56   #8

well some guide for that boxing =/?

And I see that l2 net is for fighters .. cuz there are no any advanced options for mages. I've tired and my mage did not use any skills .. just fight
Any idea how to slove that? =/
Old 07/25/2010, 01:01   #9

You can make a mage work fine in l2net ... Go under Combat tab and select all your skills .

Note : Don't forget to uncheck " Move before attack " option .
Note 2 : Do not forget to set up the rest options .

As far as the proxy is concerned , you need a SOCKS5 type proxy in order to use it on l2net .... So far I've found no actual free proxies , but there is also the option of buying some proxy IPs if you are that interested .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2010, 13:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicBlade View Post
You can make a mage work fine in l2net ... Go under Combat tab and select all your skills .

Note : Don't forget to uncheck " Move before attack " option .
Note 2 : Do not forget to set up the rest options .

As far as the proxy is concerned , you need a SOCKS5 type proxy in order to use it on l2net .... So far I've found no actual free proxies , but there is also the option of buying some proxy IPs if you are that interested .
Yea, It's working fine now. Thx for sharing that with me!