Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does playing conquer give you viruses?

Discussion on Does playing conquer give you viruses? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does playing conquer give you viruses?

Yeah....my sister said if I play conquer we'll get viruses, and that means no more conquer for a while since our virus scanner is broken. So...does it really give you any kinds of viruses?
Old 10/10/2007, 07:27   #2

LOL ur brother is a big lier.... he dont want u to play conquer LOL
Old 10/17/2007, 04:14   #3

jajajaajaj, that WAS VERY VERY FUNNY

its a lie it doesnt give u virus i have played it like 3 years
and nothing happens..

btw conquer its now kinda fu.cked up coz the **** company , just want players to waste money on theM..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Playing conquer online in school (ports blocked)
06/07/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Do you wish to run a bot / stand in Training ground while you are in school or any other place? (exemple college when you are allowed to use a laptop in school :rolleyes:) The ports that games use may be blocked. After reading a guide to play poker in school I tried the same method on conquer online and it worked. (Also working for steam and a few other games, so this can be done for multiple games not just conquer online). Likely there are multiple programs to get this done and avoid closed...
Joymouse...Playing conquer with a Gamepaddle
05/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I always thought when i 1st started to play i would love this game playing with my mouse pointer controlled by an analog stick left and right mouse click as A and B buttons and my hot keys set to other buttons.Just yesterday i set my mind to finding a way to do such a thing and i found this program (here is the homepage url below) JoyMouse V2.42 I did not make the proggy just found it and it puts a whole different feel to the game i thought other might like it too and i havent seen a...
Who can give me Taiwanˇ¦s conquer Hacks, Tools or b
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Who can give me Taiwanˇ¦s conquer Hacks, Tools or bots?