Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot users...read this

Discussion on Tbot users...read this within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot users...read this

SO how do i start...
Im using this bot for a long timeeee....
In all this time i learned a lot of it...

U got DC's because of the connection, because your provider
I read many problems that people have with this bot, so ill try to make a few
clear for you guys that are using this kinda bot

All knows that we are using it for free, with all kind of tricks, programs, cracks...so we have problems
One big problem is load a script and make the bot fight...
So what u have to do is:
1) Log in game make your own script by hitting Record Script and go yourself to train area...be sure u go smoothly because if u have lag u can get a tree in your way and u dont see it and the bot has it in his script and when u do the loop u will be blocked there (it happed to me)...save the script and log out
2) Log in again and open Tbot options (F5)....mark all the options u want without saving anything and after u marked all load the script that u recorded and then u go on Skill tab and hit refresh skill and then u hit save settings and then u hit Start Training...in this way is impossible not to bot good...
If u want to do a change in options u cant (just because we use tricks to make it work, just the payed one is making the changes)...but anyways if u want to do changes u have to delete folder with Tbot and make a new one from the archive that u downloaded...and log in and make from step 1 written up

Other problems is Skill Tree:
it happed to me one time...
So it happens only when u did something bad in the Tbot - SilkRoad log in...so (lets give and example: u open a lot of tbot to make it work...u didnt open one good u have all skills erased)
If u do anything good while u log in the game is impossible to get problems with skills...

Some people said the Tbot is not picking items, gold...
Well if u have a silk pet (rabbit, monkey, etc) u have to be sure that the Auto Pick box is not checked and u have to check the Rude picking box and the boxes below that u dont need to be picked up (so my "Dont pick return scroll", and "Dont pick elixir" are not checked) and now your bot will pick up: return scrolls, items and elixirs...the gold is not there...the bot is picking it anyways...

Some people are having problems with bot getting stuck in training area in some walls or tree or shit...this is because maybe...maybe your Kill Scrop is higher then 60...that means the diameter in which circle the bot is training that can be 30 when is a crowded place with monster or max 60 when u are in a cave or in a large field...if u have 90 or high the bot will be instable and it will run crazy at monster and it will kill nothing...

Well this thread is for those who have an idea of Tbot and know a little things of this bot...
If is something that i forgot to right i will in short time...
I hope i helped u just a little and if u have questions im here and glad to help...
good luck

i think i put the thread in wrong section...shit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2007, 00:07   #2

I have no problems with Tbot
Old 08/30/2007, 07:18   #3

i have no problems too but @ moment cant play couse i am in other city and not @ home :-(((
Old 08/30/2007, 07:20   #4

when i log on in game and put my acc its shutdown and says account is illigal
Old 08/30/2007, 08:26   #5

maybe u have instaled NOD32, if u have uninstall it
maybe it work
Old 08/30/2007, 10:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxx515 View Post
when i log on in game and put my acc its shutdown and says account is illigal
what u have to do is:

READ this forum...
u are doing something wrong
are 2 ways to log in game and user the bot
first: is to use the tcrack 12 and loopback
second: open 2 tbot and log in with one of those 2 account : keong700 cogitator (both work)
all u have to do is read the forum
Old 08/30/2007, 10:32   #7

can u give me link to download cuz i cant find any..
and how to use it ... cuz im kindy noob.

darn i try now with the acc u gave me and still the same problem please tell me where i get tcrack 12 and loopback

BTW:before it says account illigal it says robot acc and game acc must be the same
Old 08/30/2007, 10:43   #8

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandamme2000 View Post
what u have to do is:

READ this forum...
u are doing something wrong
are 2 ways to log in game and user the bot
first: is to use the tcrack 12 and loopback
second: open 2 tbot and log in with one of those 2 account : keong700 cogitator (both work)
all u have to do is read the forum
+++K for this. I have posted myself on how to set up and run tbot and oddly most people dont even read the whole thread before griping about this that or the other thing. SEARCH THREADS FRIST then post something NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08/30/2007, 10:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren4242 View Post
+++K for this. I have posted myself on how to set up and run tbot and oddly most people dont even read the whole thread before griping about this that or the other thing. SEARCH THREADS FRIST then post something NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u explain me how to fix my problem or give me an link to teards that can cuz i cant find any theards