Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brian~'s Script Users, Pls Read...

Discussion on Brian~'s Script Users, Pls Read... within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Brian~'s Script Users, Pls Read...

@all: Very Important

I need to know if there were issues pertaining to usage of Brian~'s scripts, like pc crashed or got infected with any viruses or such that may tend your pc programs or pc itself to act weirdly or slowly....??

The reason why I am asking its because I received a report from a "GCPH Player-" and he complained that his 2 pc crashed after using Bri's scripts. Of course, I am one of Bri's scripts user and i already told him that i never experienced such thing, still I need to ask from all of you regarding this. I even told him that if he feels Bri's creations weren't working fine, he may want to try to post a complaint to the complaints area of EPVP...

@Brian~

I hope this post will not offend u at all... In fact, i want to prove them wrong, and that your scripts are definitely working without doing any harm to their pc's. I wish you support me on this my dear pal...

@ Mods,

Kindly close this if u feel this post should've not be posted. Mod Chi, you know what im talking about right?^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2009, 02:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
it probably wasnt the script that caused them to crash. in most cases like this, the user blames the last application he used when in fact the pc is bound to crash anyway. i suggest he take a look at the EVENTVIEWER to see which app caused the crash. run EVENTVWR.
Old 10/27/2009, 02:30   #3

I own a computer shop and all my PC have GC and script.kom from Brian. I use Brian script since he posted it. as for now nothing happen to all my PC's.

Hmmm i think there is a new virus that make your internet connection slow but only the computer that is affected by that virus will have internet connection slow.
I dont know what virus is that.
sorry
Old 10/27/2009, 02:38   #4

very well said guys..

any other feedbacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberg19 View Post
Hmmm i think there is a new virus that make your internet connection slow but only the computer that is affected by that virus will have internet connection slow.
I dont know what virus is that.
sorry
@gulberg19

edit above post and include on your first one... then delete this. this is double posting. thx^^
Old 10/27/2009, 02:42   #5

yes i used brian's latest gcus script and my comp cuts off or my gc does or it says u got 12 trojans
Old 10/27/2009, 03:12   #6

if that happens, some Windows XPs or VISTAs (im not sure about this) have system restore

1. remember the date when you runned sir Brian's hack

2. go to run in the start menu -- if you're vista just search run in the search bar

3.when in the program RUN type rstrui or RSTRUI --- which is System Restore
(either lower case or higher case)

click the restore point with the date
before you opened the hack...

@all ---did this help???
just give feedbacks on this thread
Old 10/27/2009, 03:27   #7

Received Thanks: 4,138
actually the scripts on my thread are clean..

this is what they're talking about...

I made a trap before for leechers who doesn't read descriptions

and its not released on my thread.. its on my sig..

the descriptions says it all..

and if the scripts on my thread doesn't work on your pc it means it's already outdated.. coz I'm not updating it anymore.

well goodluck to all

and always remember.. download at your own risk and always read the description..

and if your gonna download a file make sure you've downloaded it from the source so that when $hit happens the source will not be the one to blame.. that's why I hate those who re-edit my files..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2009, 04:53   #8

brian's script is working fine..... it does not cause any damages to my 6 computers....
Old 10/27/2009, 06:56   #9

lei..same goes for my 1 unit here at home when i installed python..certain programs keeps popping up..BUT this is not because of jun's files..obviously...you'll need a deepscan for that.,maybe that player was unaware of what he's doing and ended up getting viruses.
Old 10/27/2009, 07:33   #10

ahahha.. i never ever experienced that hehe..

that man whos complaining he never read brian's instructions hehe.
brian always update his script and etc.
Old 10/27/2009, 07:56   #11

1 lng kc kung cno nag post ng script sana d n gngya at ang pag extract ng script nandun n? bkt parang pinahi2rapan p nla sarili nla.. Amy n yes new character nnmn.
Happy Gaming to All Grand Chaserz

Kuya at Ate Paki,add po me sa FB - . palagi.^^ Thank
Old 10/27/2009, 08:27   #12

my pc is fine...
and sir brian's scripts are virus free.
Old 10/27/2009, 08:40   #13

my pc is fine too...

saan na ung 4th job ng arme? huhuhu yun p nmn ang inaantay ko T_T..
buti nlng may amy na...tsaka c jin n ang susunod heheheh^^

pa add sa facebook: GC and Audition playahz.....
Old 10/27/2009, 11:00   #14

no virus found on mah PC... and it didnt crash too... Try to check the pc itself.... Maybe there's something wrong with it... been using it for how many times and i also tested it in other pc shops coz I only play using my usb. I never install grandchase in any pc but i use it in other pc through USb and well. No viruses or crashes at all...
Old 10/27/2009, 11:24   #15

we should download the one in sir brian's thread

we should not download the ProjectXX hehe (it says are you sure about this)
Closed Thread