well. Joymax is now updating the clients each 2 hours or so. That blocks the bots and no1 can bot. What do u think about it?
Do u think joymax will keep updating the client, or not ?
edit: they just fixxed another bug
If u use the isro bot here
i uploaded it on rapidshare...
Originally posted by Matehret@Aug 1 2007, 11:59 i dont think its possible but i dont know^^ when u want ot i hope it dont work , i only play cabal xD
u dont think that its possible? dude, they fixed the guildbug w/o restarting... i didnt get a dc ...then i closed the game to play my euro char and saw that i must update my client O.o
at botsmall they released the 1.115 client and what did joymax? they updated the client to 1.116
I think its not a updated client with new hash or a new watermall , I mean they just overwrite your Modifided client you putted in to bot .
If they want to make it real , they disconnect you every 2hours ... but 2hours of botting are still good!
that's boring realy it was client 1.115 2 hours agao now it's 1.116 what we can do with this updates now pfffffffffffffff i think we need to be online 7 days no dc to beable to bot as you want
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting) 09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Question: What bot should I use?
Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot.
Question: What levels should I bot on?
Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER 10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore
if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
FOR SAFE BOTTING!read this 07/09/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies just want to share for safe botting used CR 1.0.5 no nid for the GG bypass.we on the shop use this 100%working and safe. happy BOTTING!:D
All botters read this!!! {Stop Botting} 05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 41 Replies I think we should all just stop botting until your specific server has had its bot check. Because the list of bots they've found on each server is HUGE!
Oasis: 1,234 bots banned
Venice: 1,219 bots banned
Troy: 1,032 bots banned
Athens: 1,163 bots banned
A total of 4,648 bots have been banned just within the scan of 4 servers!
Are you willing to risk carrying on botting?