Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crack for ksrobot ??? like softmod for isrobot?

Discussion on Crack for ksrobot ??? like softmod for isrobot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all

I whant to know if there are a crack for the isrobot version korean???

like softmod for isrobot ???

thx
Old 06/13/2007, 12:17   #2

isnt
Old 06/13/2007, 13:37   #3

u can buy koreain isrobot, but i dont know where^^

« prob | HELP DC ! »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Isrobot + crack Search Isrobot + crack
05/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hallo! Hello! Ich suche den T-Bot oder den Isro-Bot + crack ! Oder hat jemand eine Softmod für mich? I search the T-Bot or the Isro-Bot + crack ! Or have you a softmod for me ? Danke ! Thank you !
Softmod+iSrobot FAQ!
04/09/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Due to the HUGE amount of spammy questions, i decided to put together this uber FAQ Q:i get the c8/c9 connection error! A: go to c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open the hosts file. Either remove OR add a # infront of the line 127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax. Your host file should now look similar to this: Q:i get the client corrupt error! A: this is caused by 3 possible reasons: 1)you didnt update sro to the latest version before you patched with softmod 2)you extracted softmod with an...
Softmod+iSrobot FAQ!
04/05/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Due to the HUGE amount of spammy questions, i decided to put together this uber FAQ and yes, i intentionally posted this in two subforums, seeing as all you nubs disregard the sign and spam both sub-forums with questions. Q:i get the c8/c9 connection error! A: go to c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open the hosts file. Either remove OR add a # infront of the line 127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax. Your host file should now look similar to this: Q:i get the client corrupt error! A: this...