Clientless is not secure that's why Sbot doesn't have it.
Phbot sucks.
Sroking sucks. Already used it.
Isrobot sucks. Already used it.
Ibot if you don't want to pay. Although I prefer quality, that's why I pay.
Sbot is the best but you can't buy as you already know SO
Buy mbot, it's just as good as sbot. You must make scripts but it has auto quest, and all the usual functions I guess.
Sbot's admin is thinking about adding auto quest function so, after that we can all say there's no better bot than sbot =P
If you want the link pm me because I forum doesn't let post any html links....
Clientless is not secure that's why Sbot doesn't have it.
Phbot sucks.
Sroking sucks. Already used it.
Isrobot sucks. Already used it.
Ibot if you don't want to pay. Although I prefer quality, that's why I pay.
Sbot is the best but you can't buy as you already know SO
Buy mbot, it's just as good as sbot. You must make scripts but it has auto quest, and all the usual functions I guess.
Sbot's admin is thinking about adding auto quest function so, after that we can all say there's no better bot than sbot =P
If you want the link pm me because I forum doesn't let post any html links....
So lets begin..
If the clientless isnt secure then why im able to use it over 4 months with 0 problems? Ever thought that Shiva just doesnt wanna add it back to keep traffic low?
I use both sbot and phbot, and they work just fine.
As for your mbot thing, yea i heard about it, bugs daily, really famous cause of its bugs just like sroking.
And last but not least, sbot people said they shall maybe add autoquest from outside the temple, inside not. Don't make up stories while you go along.
Well my friends said that PHbot is really good...And i used SROking when it was free, all i can say about SROking its the most shittiest bot i ever used.
So lets begin..
If the clientless isnt secure then why im able to use it over 4 months with 0 problems? Ever thought that Shiva just doesnt wanna add it back to keep traffic low?
I use both sbot and phbot, and they work just fine.
As for your mbot thing, yea i heard about it, bugs daily, really famous cause of its bugs just like sroking.
And last but not least, sbot people said they shall maybe add autoquest from outside the temple, inside not. Don't make up stories while you go along.
Well if it works good for you, your opinion is important.
I only said they were going to add auto quest, didn't say anything about temple or w/e. Don't make up stories while you go along.
phBot Manager , fully managing for phBot 08/26/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 89 Replies phBot Manager never connect to internet
supports iSRO and rSRO
download it only from here or
Official Site www.phbot-manager.com
phBot Manager 2.8 for phBot v10.4.3
* Updated for phBot v10.4.3
R[sro] phBot 10/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies I just want to ask you that if any1 using it??If its working good??It have party buff??
Thank you!
PhBot 08/17/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies this is a bot provided by projecthax team:
1) open nuconnector.exe (like agbot)
2) lunch the bot
3) open sro
4) configurate the bot