Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to creat server silkroad?

Discussion on How to creat server silkroad? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to creat server silkroad?

Greetings, my name is Daniel and I came to ask for help if needed surcharge, I want to open my server for Silkroad but but do not know what and how! , You can give a very tutorial explains how to do? D11 want to make it hard, or if dealing a company or person to help me pay for all the work again! so I do not really know English well ... Since we are Romanians and Hungarians
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help to creat a Server :(
05/27/2015 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Anyone can say me where i can dowload fast the Server Files (vSro) I don't know why i can't dowload it for DepositFiles. If anyone can give me other direction i'll be grateful.
WE CREAT MUONLINE SERVER
06/16/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Have you ever thought about your OWN mu server? You would be able to be a boss for yourself. Want it? Then YOU are in a right place. We are a team who makes servers about 8 years and we offer you - great muonline server. In Our offer includes: ---> learn how to administrate server; ---> learn how to configure it (monsters, drop, character dmg config); ---> how to earn more money, how to get big online count and much more.
How to creat a silkroad privat server with hamachi?
04/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi everyone. i want to make a sro privat server have someone a idea how to creat one whitouth paying any money so i think over Hamachi it will be for free i had a minecraft privat server it was on hamachi ... so well have someone a idea?
help server for i creat one for hoster 24/7
08/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me find or provide me a reliable source ... containing ninja, items, NPCs, monsters, already configured, I know that is asking too much, but it is impossible because we have many professionals here, has tried for more than 30 minutes and found nothing good Thanks
HOW TO CREAT PRIVATE SERVER?
04/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
HEY GUYS...HOW HOW TO CREAT PRIVATE SERVER? SOMEONE CAN HELP ME?