Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

when i update sro error show to me

Discussion on when i update sro error show to me within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when i reinstall sro and open it to update msg showed to me and tell me server is extremely work
what i can do?
can i download update for site......!
Old 05/22/2007, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
u got the Orginal files in it restart pc
Old 05/22/2007, 23:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
do you think it work??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can someone tell and possbly show me how to manual update
05/08/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Im an aussi so the only way i can play 2m is the rexgin launcher i uninstalled the game and when i open the mini laucher it dosent update so im searching everywhere on the net with no luck on how to manualy update any help here and if so could u put the files up 2 missing my seggy P.s if not wanna buy her lvl 115 ill take 75+ Aus$$$ thnks
Help Update error
04/01/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I load up my game starts to update from weekly maintence gets to the last one and a Box poops up that i obviously cant read one of there %^%$&*#(!&*@! any ideas?? FIX:http://www.mediafire.com/file/imhjgjd2jdw/upd ate.zip That is the new update.ini just replace the old if you are having the same problem
Quiz Show Error
03/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I got the Quiz Show NPC and Arco's quiz show fix code, and this is what happens when I try to start the quiz show by NPC: http://i50.tinypic.com/iykmlj.jpg This is the NPC i'm using: #region Quiz Show case 300003: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Do you want to Start Quiz Show I can do that but You...