Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help Update error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Help Update error

I load up my game starts to update from weekly maintence gets to the last one and a Box poops up that i obviously cant read one of there %^%$&*#(!&*@! any ideas??

FIX:http://www.mediafire.com/file/imhjgjd2jdw/update.zip

That is the new update.ini just replace the old if you are having the same problem

Old 04/01/2010, 12:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
reinstall, or download new client

Old 04/01/2010, 13:06   #3

elite*gold: 260
hmmm kakkarot just told me that the servers are down on the 2moons client.... Are they running atm?

So i try and reinstall and it says this file can not be created... I dont know whats going on ive never had an issue like this before wish i found that update before i tried to reinstall it

#don't double post

« dOES IT WORK ?? | Problems launching Dekaron »

Similar Threads
Error in the new update
01/19/2010 - S4 League - 13 Replies
Today i updated the game and i got this error : http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/928/errrorr.png Can someone help me please, Thanks. :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
TSRO Update error
08/21/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Hey, I have been running tsro fine until this update just recently and after i finish updating every time it comes up with an error update failed with error_code 7, it also suggests in antoher error right before it that im missing the sro_client...
cSRO update error
05/08/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
when i update it its update but suddenly a error appears cannt load GFXFileManager.dll anyone can help? thanks
Update Error :/
09/26/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hey I have been Installed the Lineage II C4 Client and the C4 Private Server on my Gamer PC (no internet connection) When I start the Client come this Error: "The connection to the update server has been terminated." Can u help me?
memory error update.exe
07/10/2006 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
hallo leute jeder start versuch geht mit einem updater.exe error memory (0x00000005) cant be read or writen bla unter was machen? edit// ok 5 reinstallversuch! es funzt -.-