Originally posted by sakkuraa@May 11 2007, 01:04 the laste version from softmod dont work,
the file is softmod 1,96 and bot 1,62 error " incorrect password "
Originally posted by blasphemor+May 11 2007, 01:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blasphemor @ May 11 2007, 01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sakkuraa@May 11 2007, 01:04 the laste version from softmod dont work,
the file is softmod 1,96 and bot 1,62 error " incorrect password "
please new password for it, thanks!!
yet another great discovery yipeee.... [/b][/quote]
lemme guess you watch a lot of japanese **** movies? :P
invalid walk and invalid jump 03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I think I found something important for speedhack makers
I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure)
I think of this because :
1- this is the only possible check they can add
they can't add...
username 06/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies is their any way to retrieve all the usernames you have used to play chars on conquer?