Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server login

Discussion on server login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, just an idea. BUT. Since the images are a series of A-Z(-O) a-z(-o) and 1-9 I was thinking. shouldn't they have those images held on a server somewhere? there is no program that attaches to silkroad to generate the image so i think they're all held on a web server somewhere. If we could find that server we could make our own list of them all and make a program to recognise the picture and type in the correct code...theoretically?

I think it's a possibility.

Has anyone tried recording the packet information for the actual verification code process?

<hr>Append on May 6 2007, 19:37<hr> Idk, maybe they're dumb ideas. I just thought i'd get some peoples minds running. since SRO is being so retarded about us logging in
Old 05/07/2007, 01:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Heh, nice idea. But its obviously smoe kind of random-dumber/letter generator in the silkroad.exe? just enter it yourself.. wait 3 minutes and click confirm.. youd be in. I cant be bothered to moan about it anymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login Server And Game Server Problem On CoEmuV2 5095
04/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Solved :P
Hot ice Down oder login Server down!!Wenn ja sagt wolfi bescheid dass login down ist
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo kann jmnd bescheid sagen bitte
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg What do i do? :(
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server
04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login: "Cannot connect to the authorization server" can someone help me?
Mirc Login server and game server status checker
07/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hey community, I was wondering if there was some kind of script for mIRC that can check login server and game server status. Tyvm for your time.