Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSROBot doesnt enter the shops in town

Discussion on iSROBot doesnt enter the shops in town within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello all, i recently started using iSROBot and i got it working but there is 1 problem when the bot returns to town it doesnt enter any shop to buy pots, arrows, repair equip, store stuff, and buy a horse it just hangs at the screen where u have to selct if u want to enter the shop.
i would like to know how to fix this cuz its really annoying and prevents me from botting.

-maxietheboss
Old 03/23/2007, 21:50   #2

You need to set it to buy them... duh
Old 03/24/2007, 04:58   #3

read the troubleshooting section in my isrobot config guide.
Old 03/24/2007, 07:07   #4

i already figured it out really simple ps:
i had my resultion on 1680x1050 and now its 1280x1024 and it works
ty all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
why the ISRObot doesnt C the mobs????
10/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
am using the isrobot 1.78 with HaxCr4x 3.3 and it doesnt C the mobs it self it only attacks the mobs attacks it or the wolf does any one get solution 4 that ?
BOT doesnt OPEN shops
05/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
well as the title sayfs my bot cant open shopes. i play on a laptob with a wide screen many people say its bcouse of the resolution or i have to restart bot and all that kinda stuff. well if it is the resolution, i would love to know if someone knows on what i should put it. can anyone help me out with this problem? who knows how i can make my bot iopen shop again.. many many tnX TwankeR :)
Is there a way to Isrobot go town W/O teleport?
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hewllo guys we all know Sofa Mode isnt working for now, so i just use 1 point of bot card to keep lvling while someone smarter than me (not that difficult :) ) cracks sm. My question is is there a way for Isrobot to go town automatic when out of mp/hp pots or weapon broken without using teleport ( something like use horse or go on foot to town) ?.. If yes what`s that type of config? i cant realise that this is possible.. :( All this is because we can spend only 1 point of bot card and bot...
After update the isrobot doesnt work
03/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
HI @ all, does anyone know y the isrobot doesnt work after the update or how i can fix it