Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a way to Isrobot go town W/O teleport?

Discussion on Is there a way to Isrobot go town W/O teleport? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hewllo guys we all know Sofa Mode isnt working for now, so i just use 1 point of bot card to keep lvling while someone smarter than me (not that difficult ) cracks sm. My question is is there a way for Isrobot to go town automatic when out of mp/hp pots or weapon broken without using teleport ( something like use horse or go on foot to town) ?.. If yes what`s that type of config? i cant realise that this is possible..

All this is because we can spend only 1 point of bot card and bot till get DC or server restart if we just dont press save config in home window or dont TELEPORT back to town when potsover/weapon broken... well i have to go town mannually and buy pots/repair weapon... is there a way to go automaticly without teleport?
tank you in advance..
Old 05/16/2007, 13:04   #2

Heh, yes - you can die - just dont make go back town when hp <1 .

Ehh, one question - how to use this bug with botting on 1sropoitn.

<hr>Append on May 16 2007, 13:08<hr> noway to do that what you asking for
Old 05/16/2007, 13:18   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by pwnerer@May 16 2007, 13:04

Ehh, one question - how to use this bug with botting on 1sropoitn.
yeah sry i forgot to mention... Just close da finga after setting up all configs(dont return town for pots/wep broken or died) and pressed autotrain.

Dont save config / use return /teleport after closed finger or it will try to connect to server and autotrain will become grey

You can modify settings and they will work just dont save them.
Old 05/16/2007, 13:32   #4

You mean don't press Save Configs by pressing Home and then pressing it?

Sry, but i need to buy the botcard and then 1 isropoint is 2 hours?

Close white hand after i modify all in bot by pressing home and save it so then close it by right and exit u mean yes? And then Start Autotraining still will be white?

<hr>Append on May 16 2007, 13:34<hr> and when u need to go for pots u stop botting and then u can start ?

<hr>Append on May 16 2007, 13:34<hr> and when u need to go for pots u stop botting and then u can start ?
Old 05/16/2007, 13:44   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by cyb3r_pt@May 16 2007, 12:56
Hewllo guys we all know Sofa Mode isnt working for now, so i just use 1 point of bot card to keep lvling while someone smarter than me (not that difficult ) cracks sm. My question is is there a way for Isrobot to go town automatic when out of mp/hp pots or weapon broken without using teleport ( something like use horse or go on foot to town) ?.. If yes what`s that type of config? i cant realise that this is possible..

All this is because we can spend only 1 point of bot card and bot till get DC or server restart if we just dont press save config in home window or dont TELEPORT back to town when potsover/weapon broken... well i have to go town mannually and buy pots/repair weapon... is there a way to go automaticly without teleport?
tank you in advance..
fdx tu nunca me dizes se es tuga e em k server jogas pa....começas a irritarme
Old 05/16/2007, 14:07   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by pwnerer@May 16 2007, 13:32
You mean don't press Save Configs by pressing Home and then pressing it?

Sry, but i need to buy the botcard and then 1 isropoint is 2 hours?

Close white hand after i modify all in bot by pressing home and save it so then close it by right and exit u mean yes? And then Start Autotraining still will be white?

yes dont save configs in isrobot button after close the finger caz he will try to log on to server and autotraining button will become grey.(same if you teleport or die and born town or return town anyway).

with 1 botcard point you can bot this way as long as your connection to server stands up...1 botcard point should only work for 2 hours..

you can stop traning and go town by hand and while in town just press start training. It will do all normal stuff like selling /storing stuff and buy pots/repair/buy horse(buy 2 so you can go back town by hand faster)...JUST DONT SAVE SETTING IN BOT CARD...