Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal limited my account / sro blocked me.

Discussion on Paypal limited my account / sro blocked me. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paypal limited my account / sro blocked me.

Hello
I've came across this problem which paypal limited my paypal account,
Therefore some transaction got reserved.
I took the paypal steps to unblock my account after so time (alot >.< ) I got my paypal back in order.
Now I want to unblock my silkroad account which got blocked I emailed them.
Asked them what to do and this are the answers I got.

First answer I got.
Dear Valued Customer,
Greeting from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We have investigated your account, and discovered a problem with reversal. A transaction which is related to the below Invoice ID has been completed as reversal.

For Account Id: XXXX
Invoice ID:PUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Invoice ID: PUXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Invoice ID: PUXXXXXXXX
Invoice ID: PUXXXXXXXXXXX

Second answer I got was.

Dear Valued Customer,
Greeting from Joymax Customer Support Team!

We have receive your email about your account. We already gave each invoice id for each of your accounts. That invoice id's was the cause of your account was blocked. You can contact paypal if they allowed you to settle all your transactions with completed as reversal. But in our operation policy if the status of your payment is held still we can unblocked your accounts. But in your case the status of your account was already refund completed.

Now I dont understand what invoice id's are what I do with them?
I tried to contact Paypal by phone they said they can't interfere with my account, and told me to contact joymax,
Joymax told me they can't do nothing contact paypal.
WHAT THE HELL I DO >.< wow joymax lack of support is amazing