Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Butterfly bot ?!?!

Discussion on Butterfly bot ?!?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Butterfly bot ?!?!

Hey guys i know that i can find this on forum, but i don't have time to do it. Can anyone help me to setup butterfly for csro, i'm wizz and i need to use bard skills, i forgot how to do that. and where do i need to put hp/mp pots ??

EDIT: i found

#Close pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Question about butterfly
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well, im farming now in Ongs with my own plvler, but i got 2 nabs question. 1. The Mob Select speed have min of "10" and a max of "300", so how it select faster ? because im used to make programs etc so i don't know if 10 means 10ms or 300 - Faster... so is 10 faster or 300 faster ? 2. The IASearch what exactly do ?
For All with butterfly Problem !!!
08/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, I have found the Problem here the solution For all with this Problem: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4279/unbenannt wu.png When u start butterfly Wizard.exe and this Window comes than make so:
butterfly bot ftw
07/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
^^ hatte langeweile und hab aufm boden was gefunden