Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro 1.266 - 2 Clients, Agbot and sroking multi

Discussion on Sro 1.266 - 2 Clients, Agbot and sroking multi within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro 1.266 - 2 Clients, Agbot and sroking multi

Hi, I have been looking for a mutliclient like a fool, still i found nothing yet... I found SroKing multiclient option, but It does DC every 5-10 minutes... Sbot has that too, but its paying.

All I want is to open 2 clients, 1 with agbot, and another without bot. If possible both with agbot.. Any Ideas would be appreciated.

edit: I didn't play sro for like 3 years or something, the only things that still come to my mind are Agbot, Testosterone, Tbot.. :P lost 2 accounts from my memory..
Old 09/22/2010, 02:58   #2

HAh man i did the exact same thing. i used iBot with sro king. except the free sro king only goes for 10 hours and it d/c every like 20 mins. i think hardmod is a multi clienter isnt it? im not really sure because i wanted multi client so that i could plvl my noob account. eventually i gave up and hes now level 35 still botting by himself to level up.
Old 09/22/2010, 10:15   #3

I am searching for a lutie client too. Just can't find one...
Old 10/01/2010, 10:25   #4

try looking, the exploit section has a few of these things. U could use Threstone loader, or hardmod. U will find these if u look for them
Old 10/08/2010, 13:27   #5

u want us to have a hard time finding a stupid loader? we just want to multi.. i just wanna multi to get gold from my high lvl, is that too much to ask, but no... u guys know how to multi but dont share it with us.. how HELPFUL of u...
Old 10/09/2010, 01:26   #6

get ib0t and use hardmod with it. Open ib0t and then hardmod. tick both redirect and patchseed on hardmod and make sure that the port is set on 16000. then when you have logged on that sro client and you are botting start up another ib0t and another hardmod loader, except this time set the port to 16005. every ib0t client you start up the port goes up by fives.
Old 10/10/2010, 21:44   #7

Tried that! But the second iBot always crashes after startup.
Do you know why this happens?

It was starting on the right port 16005.... then crashes all the time.
Old 11/01/2010, 10:33   #8

do this work with agbot?