Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal

Discussion on AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal

hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;; pls HELP
Old 11/08/2008, 01:20   #2

BUMP << i got the same problem pleaseee help!
Old 11/08/2008, 01:40   #3

Use a new version of agbot(Sr proxy best for that) , and go to the post FIX FOR AGBOT CRASH HERE , use the ccleaner and you can open now one agbot and more clients , if the agbot crash in game , reopen it in game because you can do that with sr proxy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot Not responding then crashing
06/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Whenever I load it with NuConnector or SRO Proxy following http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-guides-templat es/221342-guide-new-agbot-guide.html , Agbot loads, then becomes not responding, then crashes, and 'x's out. Also when I followed the guide to the last step and I was in the right place, I pressed start walkscript and nothing happened, if someone minds explaining to me why that would be great.
Agbot crashing problem.
11/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello elitepvpers! So... Yeah i want ask about agbot crashing problem.My agbot closes after 10 min of using it.But the nuConnector and the client stays there.And i always have to re login again to get the bot working what is annoying. Dunno what infos i have to put i have lastest version of agbot and nuconnector. So if anyone can help me would be usefull :rolleyes:
Agbot Crashing
11/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hello, i updated my agbot to 2.5.1 the new version, and am running vista,i installed the regedit and now after some time my bot client crashes, evrytime i tried downloading a older version, and these won't open again, client get closed directly somebody know a solution for this, i can't run older bots, only the new version opens and popups but closes after some time online
Can u Run more than 2 clients while AGBOT is running ?
11/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Can u Run more than 2 clients while AGBOT is running ? if i run agbot client + another regular client from another sro folder = it runs fine. but when i try to add 3rd sro client my agbot crashes. any tips or help to get around this thing?