Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Installation Setup freezes!

Discussion on SRO Installation Setup freezes! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO Installation Setup freezes!

Hello,
I downloaded the full isro client from joymax.com .. when i start it i neither can click on 'install' nor on 'cancel'.. its freezed. Like its a screenshot lol

Windows XP 32 Bit Version .. DirectX 9 exists.

Thanks for help.. u may also refer to the link of a topic with the same problem that has been discussed already.
Old 09/15/2010, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I didn't see any screenshot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login freezes ZSZC
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Yo, Im playin on zszc water and this evening i experienced that the login screen is freezing on "Requesting user confirmation" and nothing more happens, ive also had a few c9 errors. What can cause theese problems? I just got home and havent had this before o,0 Thanks in advance
Infinite Aion freezes CE
06/09/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
is it just me or does Infinite Aion freeze my CE 5.6 if i try to have both going at the same time? the program stops responding and i cant use it. happened once i updated to 1.9....can someone check this out. thank you.
PC Freezes after a while with SRO loaded
05/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ok well this is my problem, when i get about 5 SRO's running with Sbot my PC freezes after an hour or so. it freezes without warning or anything. everything will be running smooth and then BAM it freezes. doesnt lag or nothing before hand. my motherboard is a ASUS rampage 2 extreme. 12 GB of RAM. 2 GTX 285 Video Cards. i7 940 @ 2.93 GHz processer. ive checked for overheating, bad RAM, bad video cards, the works. the only thing i havent done yet is replace the motherboard and the processer....
~Interlude l2w IG Freezes~ ~help~
02/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I have eL2Walker1.79_interlude, i am trying to use it on a private server. Everything is working. only one BIG PROBLEM!! When i log into the game everything works (walker works and responds). then within a min everything freezes and im stuck and cant do anything with l2. the game stops and doent respond. i have to Ctrl + Q to get out of game... If anyone can please help me i would be vary great full!!!
screen freezes
10/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
before in my pc they were only dc and now in game screen freezes. ?why