Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hybrid build; Heuk Fire Cold

Discussion on Hybrid build; Heuk Fire Cold within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hybrid build; Heuk Fire Cold

Sounds like a nice build, full defence, fire = high damage.

There would be around 18 - 20 LVL's of STR so around 54 - 60 STR points.

Comment plz
I really need to have some comments on the build :-)

Flaming will be ignored, so don't bother.
~~>
Old 07/18/2009, 14:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
insane build but nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF Fire 110/Pacheon 110/Lighting 90/Cold 20 build (chinese archer)
09/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
as title said, LF Fire 110/Pacheon 110/Lighting 90/Cold 20 build (chinese archer) anybody can help about this build, im kinda confusing which skills are important and which skills dont need to pump ps : If got pictures/screenshot about the skills build, that would be help *Thx for your kindly help if did*
will a 70:70 build w/ cold+force(debuffs) have greater damage than fire?(at 110 cap)
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ im thinking of an unconventional chinese build that is still balanced like: 1. 70/70 bower, cold, force, garments (good phy def, but will damage be enough with debuffs and cold?) *would not get hit in Pve, range+frost 2. 70/70 bower fire, force, protector/armor (very good damage w/o relying much on crits, but will phy def be enough?) 3. 70/70 blader fire, force, protector/gamr (better damage compared to full str and can kill, but will it still be able to tank?)
Lets talk about fire/cold and light/cold
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi. Im thinking of making 90-100FF light/cold/bicheon s/s. But fire is good too. Say which you would pick and why ^^ cap 90 rsro. Im thinking of light cuz dmg =~= fire +speed and mag atk, but fire has got strong nukes, better range and mag def.
Heuk/Light/Cold Nuker build
11/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 31 Replies
Hey, Since there is NO guide for the 90 cap with 90 Heuks, 90 Light, 90 Cold & 30 Fire or Force, I was wondering if someone has one. Ofcours you'll get a thanks for it. Redrum
what about a fire+light+cold build?
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hi (sry for my bad english :D ) I have a 48 full int (botting since lvl 2 :bandit: ) and now i have lots of sp points and lots of potions so i can make a total new build for my char (my actual one is really bad) Im lvl 48 and i can kill with no problems penons but not giants (they own me with 2 hits..) So, now im wearing +2 +3 garment items and i want to try fire + light + cold instead of sword + fire + light because i was just using the passive skill and the knocking-down skill of...