After lvl 70 till 100, you can once buy 1x a specific amount of SP (not that much to be FF). The amount you can buy is bound to your current lvl, and how SP you already spend. I will try to find the table and post it here.
No there is a limit, and the max amount of SP you can only buy at Lvl 100. If i remember right it was something around 700k SP max .. wait i found the list. There you go
[cSRO] Question 02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies I just started playing cSRO and I wondered is there any loop bot (except butterfly which isn't loop) or are you guys just all handgrinding? :D
cSro [Question] 01/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Shahad's Mail
Starting NPC: Hunter Guilder Shahad
Deliver a mail to General Rachel.
Required Quest: LV 27 "Distracting Attention"
Guys, i cannot start this quest to get my Ivy quest.
I am lvl 64 and when i go to Hunter Guilder Shahad, i have the options to join the Hunter job, buy / sell etc.
Can someone tell me why?
[Question]What is it cSro? 10/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies What is it cSro?
I read thet it is chinease pSro but the server was closed,no?
If it's still open'where can I download it,and register?
Sorry for my bad English.
Edit:
Here's the topic where I read about cSro.
COPartner no to drop dimons in labby? 06/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Yea if anyone knows how to plz tell me im new here but i got some ok stuff and it may help other people too!