Hello all, now im lvl 23 in cSRO and i wanna trade but when i try to login it says that my account is already logged and i need to wait 5 minutes to try again, i wait and i try but same error.. then it disconnects to the server and i cant play...
Selling Elder jedi account 2326 days logged 08/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies SOLD....
Credits: 155382357 on 2 characters.
Radiant server.
This account is actrive but i have almost not played after they reopened the village due to work i dont have time anymore. I have barely been online in a very long time.
(cSro) Error on Account Registration 02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Im trying to register a new account, first it didnt accept the generated CID's (tried more then 50 CIDs), and now it doesnt write anything in red beside the box where you enter your CID but still i cant finish the registration .. always get this popup window.
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6756/errorpopu p.png
Any suggestions or ideas what im doing wrong? Using the guide from c-sro.com as usual, also that CID generator from there..
"???" Error when logged in 07/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies Hello everyone,
I'm having this strange problem, when i login in ECSRO (normal) I get to the char selection screen, and i get the ??? error.
I think it has something to do with a crash i had in the other day.
I bought something from the Stall network, and i crashed. I haven't logged in ever since /:
Warrock account logged? 07/02/2008 - WarRock - 2 Replies Moinsen!
Ein Kumpel von mir hat einen Premium Account, welche beim Login der Website mit dem Status "locked" versehen ist.
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit diesen Acc wieder freizuschalten?
English:
Hi!