Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(cSro) Error on Account Registration

Discussion on (cSro) Error on Account Registration within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
(cSro) Error on Account Registration

Im trying to register a new account, first it didnt accept the generated CID's (tried more then 50 CIDs), and now it doesnt write anything in red beside the box where you enter your CID but still i cant finish the registration .. always get this popup window.

Any suggestions or ideas what im doing wrong? Using the guide from c-sro.com as usual, also that CID generator from there..
Old 02/04/2010, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
try other browser, try clearing ur temp internet files and cookies.
is that the newest version of CID gen you use? cause i know on international sro first forum a time ago there is posted a newer version.
good luck
Old 02/04/2010, 17:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
Nevermind, i managed to solve it somehow, without to know how ..

+request for close+
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO] Account Logged Error
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello all, now im lvl 23 in cSRO and i wanna trade but when i try to login it says that my account is already logged and i need to wait 5 minutes to try again, i wait and i try but same error.. then it disconnects to the server and i cant play... How i can fix this?? Please Help
[HELP]Registration Page Error
05/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Warning: odbc_connect() : SQL error: Data source name not found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 28 Warning: odbc_do(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 34 Warning: odbc_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 35 Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in...
Csro registration problem
02/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey what is it CID ? and how to get it?
Metin2 KR Registration Error -.-
03/06/2009 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
SS : http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5670/m2kr01.jpg Errors : --------------------------- Windows Internet Explorer --------------------------- ˝Ç¸íŔÎÁőżˇ ˝ÇĆĐÇß˝Ŕ´Ď´Ů! --------------------------- OK