Suddenly I got dc'ed from the server (5 minutes ago) and now I just can't open the launcher as it seems like windows crashes it or something. It's very odd!
Anyway, I asked my (who is sitting next to me atm) to try the same. And his computer gave the same "error". I've been able to play csro for like 1 year now without any issues and then suddenly this happens.
Any ideas if the server is down for maintenance or something?
Downtime information! 10/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Copy from http://silkroad-trader.de/
By Ficksy:
Hi @ all,
I have write with Ocean.
We start our testing time on the 7th Octuber 2008 (not for Users).
We must fixed the new bugs. After the testing time we open the servers for you.
If you want to know how much time we need to fixed the bugs we can't say it because it depend how much bugs we must fixed.
downtime 05/31/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies wy was the EU server shut down
SERVER DOWNTIME!!!??? :( :( :( 02/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies every time i try to log in server is down! i got on once for 2 hours and havent been able to get on for 4 hours + now. is this my problem or r u guys having it too?
After new downtime 04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Guys after this new down my accounts got deleteed... whats goin on im not on phionx or pluto but according to other people on an account ive made everyone is like down levels and pct for no reason... whats going on...