Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

downtime

Discussion on downtime within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
downtime

wy was the EU server shut down
Old 05/31/2008, 21:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Please read the Cabal Rules and the description of the sections first before you open a new thread. Some sections are marked with NO Questions.
*Warning added*
*Closed*

Go to the main site - read the news - search in the board. We don´t know more.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO - Downtime 15.08
08/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I think , news isnt discussion , so i made new Thread ! News on sro8.com! 服务器出现故& #38556;正在处理, 0855;体开服时间û 05;们会及时公告 ; Translated: Failure of the server being processed, the specific opening time, we will promptly served notice
SunWorldSRO DownTime
07/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I want to ask u guys, when the SunWorldSRO server will be online.If u know please answer. Thx :)
2moons Downtime
01/20/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Is it me or are 2moons's servers down right now ?
After new downtime
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Guys after this new down my accounts got deleteed... whats goin on im not on phionx or pluto but according to other people on an account ive made everyone is like down levels and pct for no reason... whats going on...
Stellungnahme zur Downtime
06/30/2005 - Main - 17 Replies
short english version : Lofwyr has been banned from his provider for unknown reason , thats why we had a downtime. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------- Hallo allerseits. Ihr werdet sicherlich alle bemerkt haben das Epvp in den letzten Tagen nicht erreichbar war , die Gründe wollen wir euch aber nicht vorenthalten.......