F*cking, sorry for new thread, but i downloaded the sro_client.exe, and client crashes yet, and i use Media.pk2 english.. I've to download Media.pk2 ver. 1.166 chinese (cuz i dind't backup -.-), but i dont find, can anyone give me link?
GRA asks you to log in first with chinese media for when problems show up he can analyze the problem.
but you don't need the chinese media when you have a english media.
so an english media will do
GRA asks you to log in first with chinese media for when problems show up he can analyze the problem.
but you don't need the chinese media when you have a english media.
so an english media will do
[request] csro original media.pk2 08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies can someone give me link or upload original media.pk2?
version - 1.161
Cheers. :awesome:
[Request!] Csro new media.pk2 02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hello!
As you all know (all csro players), there have been an update and since that update, all names etc. doesn't show up correctly.
Therefore, I would like to know if anybody knows, or know where I can find a working pk2 for the new version of Chinese Silkroad Online?
Thanks in advance!
[cSRO] English Media Pk2 1.161 (REQUEST) 02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies I need the link or something I see everything (mobs and maps) like little squares. ..
[Csro-request] Media.pk2 patch 02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi all
I'm searching for a media.pk2 patch for Csro 1.161. The one on c-SRO: Chinese Silkroad Statistics Database dit not work completely. If do a quest there isn't text in the window (see image for details)
belgian_worm
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6231/sroclient .th.jpg
[Request] Media.pk2 For CSRO 12/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies This patch will make your media.pk2 in english from the last update, you see only cubes, here is the solution:
Download this patch :
Download Pk2ExtractorSE.exe
Extract it and have fun.
Here is a scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 9e47ff86ed1b95e4404c670d289e643a
MOD SCAN & APPROVE.
Thx