This patch will make your media.pk2 in english from the last update, you see only cubes, here is the solution:
Download this patch :
Extract it and have fun.
Here is a scan:
MOD SCAN & APPROVE.
Thx
IF YOU DO NOT TRUST MY SCAN, SCAN IT BY YOUR SELF!
EDIT: GRANEMOS UPLOADED HIS MEDIA.PK2 FIXED!!!!
THIS LINK WAS COPIED FROM HIS FORUM! I DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSABILITY FOR STOLEN ACCOUNTS OR DAMAGED FILES.
My media is partial english, more chinese .. it was 100% english till the update today, is it going to work ?
Another question, what is going to happen at next update, possible error on update or will it just work smooth as usual?
I used that before ur post...but i can't see the names in Normal mob or Party mob, only champion and giant... and i can't see the button Restart and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds when we log off...
please make another upload, cuz this doesnt working.
thanks
The link does work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelac
I used that before ur post...but i can't see the names in Normal mob or Party mob, only champion and giant... and i can't see the button Restart and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds when we log off...
I do not see the mobs, thats it.
I see everything...
[request] csro original media.pk2 08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies can someone give me link or upload original media.pk2?
version - 1.161
Cheers. :awesome:
[REQUEST] Media.pk2 CSRO 06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies F*cking, sorry for new thread, but i downloaded the sro_client.exe, and client crashes yet, and i use Media.pk2 english.. I've to download Media.pk2 ver. 1.166 chinese (cuz i dind't backup -.-), but i dont find, can anyone give me link?
Sorry for all again, Thanks.
[Request!] Csro new media.pk2 02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hello!
As you all know (all csro players), there have been an update and since that update, all names etc. doesn't show up correctly.
Therefore, I would like to know if anybody knows, or know where I can find a working pk2 for the new version of Chinese Silkroad Online?
Thanks in advance!
[cSRO] English Media Pk2 1.161 (REQUEST) 02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies I need the link or something I see everything (mobs and maps) like little squares. ..
[Csro-request] Media.pk2 patch 02/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi all
I'm searching for a media.pk2 patch for Csro 1.161. The one on c-SRO: Chinese Silkroad Statistics Database dit not work completely. If do a quest there isn't text in the window (see image for details)
belgian_worm
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6231/sroclient .th.jpg