open the ports UDP 8884 and UDP 8886. and get disconnect every 10-20mins. yeah give them ur char ^^ everytime you open the ports keylogger will send info bla-bla-bla.. better to wait Makaveli find something great news.
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users 10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error
firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save
leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties.
now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder
...
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting) 09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Question: What bot should I use?
Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot.
Question: What levels should I bot on?
Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
[Release] ReXIGNation (Anti-Xigncode+CRC Bypass) spam here work/no work 07/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies F>Y>I the bypass still work for me reinstall the game and run the bypasss with Cheat engine only, no winhex or any other way will make you DC right away when log in, am a vista user and i testes 3 different way and only CE work now hope this help u guy :mofo:
how do botting and bans from joymax work? 07/06/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies here is my situation. prior to 6/14 i had 2 SRO characters botting on zeus. The lvl 52 got banned but my other character lvl 16 farmed 8k SP and he didnt get banned. anyways i have made the lvl 16 my money holder and staller. Now when the next zeus bot check comes, can my lvl 16 get banned? even though he wont be botting again? thanks for any help or similar stories/experiences you may have had.