Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(official iSRO) is it really pay to login?

Discussion on (official iSRO) is it really pay to login? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (official iSRO) is it really pay to login?

Hi,

I am coming back to iSRO and would like to re-launch my party to bot again (usual grind...)

I saw that I can't login normally as the queue has reached the max.
I saw that you need to get VIP Silver to be able to login but is that the only way?
So all those staller chars and all those academy honor chars - they all getting Silver+ to login?

Is there a way around this? (bot feature or something that puts you in the queue even if it takes 8hrs+ to log you in)?
Old 10/16/2022, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,920
Always has and always will be.

It was already like this 15 years ago with the Premium Tickets. The server slots were artificially cut so that the servers were always full and the addicts all bought Premium Plus etc. Now, for the last 7 years or so, there are VIP Silver etc. with which you can also buy Instant Access.

If you do not want to pay, you have to wait until you are lucky enough to get a free slot, just like 15 years ago. But now it is not about a free slot on the server, but about a free slot in the login queue. But then you can get onto the server without paying money. But it takes time and WeMademax aka Joymax and JCPlanet prefer to disconnect people without VIP and Premium. In other words: Even if you made it onto the server you will most likely get a disconnect within the first 60 minutes ingame.
Old 10/16/2022, 14:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbadchef View Post
Hi,

I am coming back to iSRO and would like to re-launch my party to bot again (usual grind...)

I saw that I can't login normally as the queue has reached the max.
I saw that you need to get VIP Silver to be able to login but is that the only way?
So all those staller chars and all those academy honor chars - they all getting Silver+ to login?

Is there a way around this? (bot feature or something that puts you in the queue even if it takes 8hrs+ to log you in)?
I understand you , and much other guys , whos just find some more free time and trying to do come back to silkroad because of nostalgic great plays with sro , silkroad for me also the first and one best game i get in me life and i try lot of times to get back , but its wont work , even if youre get any bot program which auto will go to login que , they will dc you after 30+mins withaut vip so not worth at all.

Like somebody already said in this forum : If youre not an rich arab whos allowed to spend over 1000$ for silkroad every month and keep like 20partys of bots , youre just cant come back to isro anymore
Old 10/16/2022, 15:58   #4

If it's all for the nostalgia I would recommend SroTimes 80 cap.
It's far from perfect (in my opinion) but it's a fun and active server.
Old 10/22/2022, 11:32   #5

just play with 1 account
charge it with 100$ coins
& get 6month out of it... (3month vip then 3 month premiums)
Old 12/11/2022, 19:26   #6

Yes. They might as well just go pay to play with monthly subscription. Would help with bots too.