Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help login isro strange login

Discussion on Help login isro strange login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help login isro strange login

Today i try login to my isro account and after login world loaded and my char was blocked to move
char is in jangan and i cant move but i can pm others and talk to who i want
i relogin and same problem
i cant drop items or gold or nothing
what is the problem???? i play in gobi
Old 08/23/2013, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe stupid questions but how knows..^^
1.You tried a return scroll? Or a reverse scroll?
2.Where is the Char so it cant be moved? Is this the point you logged out last time?
3.Is something written in Login like "This Char/Acc has been banned" or similar?
4.Your Gold and Equipment is still on the Char?
5.Mostly it dont helps but, did you open a support ticket for your issue?
6.Do you have a guild or friends in/with Guild , with the possibility to summon you to a place?

Therefore most times i heard people´s Chars are stucked in Jangan it means banned Char tough im unsure.

Good luck
Ray

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] strange login issue (please try again later)
08/08/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
hi guys some of my players having a strange issue when they try to log their account they get a "please try again later" message I have checked DB doesn't seem to be any issues any Ideas??
isro login server down ?
05/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I can't login, can someone login ?
Strange Login Problem
04/15/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Well im trying to reopen my past server MYSTICAL-DEMONS but it wont let me log in,but the strange thing is,this is what it looks like this is how my APPS look when im trying to log in http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6243/eo1.png It has always work like this b4,but when i go to log-in,it says there server maint/network congestion error,and this is what my oems look like.... And when i change the oems to 127.0.0.1(localhost) it works fine and logs in instantly im useing Windows 7 ...
My Auto Login for iSRO
06/28/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
Hi, I'm french and my nickname is darkwall_37 :D I made an Auto Login for iSRO. Only work if you have a NODC. First, virustotal.com : Fichier DSR0105.exe reçu le 2009.06.19 00:33:59 (UTC) Situation actuelle: en cours de chargement ... mis en file d'attente en attente en cours d'analyse terminé NON TROUVE ARRETE