Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(tutorial) how to sell though global's in isro(at least)

Discussion on (tutorial) how to sell though global's in isro(at least) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy (tutorial) how to sell though global's in isro(at least)

cuz of the
BOT+AFK+Clientless
24/7
& some check chars once a day
others once every few days
& others once every week(im one of them)
& OTHERS once a month when update is required(in palmyra at least)
when writing a global to sell something
please
PLEASE

write down whats ur selling
instead of linking

incase are are checking global history(phbot)
or even receiving a msg through Discord(by phbot)
from the global section

this is how linking's looks like from our point of view when we check it later on:

your wasting your globals .. having only VERY few if NONE .. response to you

your wasting Gold

your wasting time

your wasting moneyyyyyhh

your wasting DEALs

Tags
global, isro, silkroad, tutorial, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] please can any body give me the least server files for least client
08/25/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
please can any body give me the least server files for least client sorry for bad english وممكن من العرب انهم يدوني اخر اصدار من ملفات السيرفر التي تعمل علي امل الشعوب_ا لسراب
WTT--Isro to RuSro or Isro to Isro
02/20/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Wizz/Cleric lvl 100 skills 96 ff 3 avatars,2 Devil spirits--Surver Sparta. Isro to RuSro option: WTT for any char in RuSro Venus---Except wizzards. Isro to Isro Option: WTT for any other char in any surver --Except wizzards,warlocks.
Ever though of this?
04/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
You ever though of that ScriptVessel team ( 9net9 ) can be TQ team? Another way to earn money Always updated SAME day as new co patch come out. They made it easy to crack it,so if you crack= you get botjailed. If you bough sv,you cant be detected unless someone recording you = tq needs to do their job or other members will complain. When TQ changed their data,so almost no hacks / bots / cheats worked,same day,a new patch for sv was out. As I think,its the same company,just another...
More of a Guide though
06/02/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Its not an Exploit it more of a Guide but since its not intended it fits better in the Exploit section than under guides. Get yourself a spy toon. Camo should be around 450. Expertise go for Rapid Concealment and Smoke Screen and for Noxious Traps, Deedly Toxins and Crippling Traps. 75 points on Camo and the rest to what you like. Use smoke bomb to cloak.....walk up to a krayt and just hit em with your Venomous Ploy Traps using a macro. Pause timing should be around 16 seconds. Will...
erm, sorry though
05/21/2007 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
i seen those engine out there, those cheat tables, those cem etc but it's rather complicated.. could someone explain it to me ?? :ops: