Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ever though of this?

Discussion on Ever though of this? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Ever though of this?

You ever though of that ScriptVessel team ( 9net9 ) can be TQ team?

Another way to earn money
Always updated SAME day as new co patch come out.
They made it easy to crack it,so if you crack= you get botjailed.
If you bough sv,you cant be detected unless someone recording you = tq needs to do their job or other members will complain.

When TQ changed their data,so almost no hacks / bots / cheats worked,same day,a new patch for sv was out.

As I think,its the same company,just another way to get more cash.
Old 04/10/2008, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, this thought occurred to me, and to others too, I guess.
Old 04/10/2008, 13:48   #3

other games have that too like silkroad online, and it would seem logical to me if TQ made SV, easy way to earn money, u dont have to spend hours to fix coding cuz u made the game urself (or a co-worker or smthing)
Old 04/10/2008, 15:21   #4

You can be sure, that TQ made the SV. It's imposible to find all addresses and do everything in 1-2 days after the new patch...
TQ made a good game, but they are n00bs. The PayPal it is almost OK, but with this SV thing...
Old 04/10/2008, 16:31   #5

i subscribed to sv for the first time about a week ago. and I had that exact same thot the day that i got the email back and the dude that it was registered to or sent from was a chinese name, I can't remember off the top of my head what his name was , but i was thinking that he could be an insider in tq
Old 04/10/2008, 20:16   #6

i would say that there are prob not, since they did file a lawsuit on them at one point
and the whole "update in 1-2 days", the guy (or team) prob been working with CO for 5+ years, so he prob knows the structor of CO very well, not to mention its prob how he makes a living which would encourage him to update it asap

but... who knows (theres no way to be certain)
Old 04/10/2008, 22:11   #7

you think TQ made it?They have a hard enough time trying to program the **** game.
Think about it--NO (cracked)SV cant be posted on this site right?Copy right laws you say?
How about the SV (cracked)proxy thing that is on outer CO hack sites,its not alowed here,thats a seperat file the SV itself is untouched?Copyright laws dont matter AS LONG AS YOU DONT TOUCH THE PROGRAM ITSELF!!?!Why did ScriptVesel "give" away free versions of SV for eudemons here?Ultama Made the original copartner,ultimation/bit-vector kept cracking it(no money for ultama),So ultama Gave the original source to lowfyr he rchanged the name to agent king then to script vessel.ultamation kept cracking the program and eventualy got banned from the site for doing so.Its the gamers that hack the **** games.Its been them all along.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2008, 23:05   #8

Lol Well i'd have to agree with Real~Death.. But this has been around for along time and Tq could easily make this program all they have to do is hire some more fat nerds...(no offense to the fat nerds out there)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2008, 23:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchamp View Post
You can be sure, that TQ made the SV. It's imposible to find all addresses and do everything in 1-2 days after the new patch...
TQ made a good game, but they are n00bs. The PayPal it is almost OK, but with this SV thing...
In a new patch most addresses don't change and if they did its easy to find the new ones. Plus they have a team of multiple people, not just 1 person doing this.
Old 04/11/2008, 05:47   #10

I know where your thoughts are coming from, but you guys are not thinking enough on this matter. What was the SVs originally made for? Co-Chinese server isn't it? How many patches is CO China ahead of CO US? It's not surprising for them to update almost immediately. Furthermore, SV is made by 1 person. I have talked to the maker before; check his website, he disclosed his online contact info (QQ numbers).

Another thing, i forgot who was it that mentioned it's impossible to find that many addresses in a short time. I'd like to tell you, you need to try finding the addresses first before making that comment. Furthermore, what he did was updating addresses, not finding the addresses, it's way simpler.

k, peace.
Old 04/11/2008, 05:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
you think TQ made it?They have a hard enough time trying to program the **** game.
Think about it--NO (cracked)SV cant be posted on this site right?Copy right laws you say?
How about the SV (cracked)proxy thing that is on outer CO hack sites,its not alowed here,thats a seperat file the SV itself is untouched?Copyright laws dont matter AS LONG AS YOU DONT TOUCH THE PROGRAM ITSELF!!?!Why did ScriptVesel "give" away free versions of SV for eudemons here?Ultama Made the original copartner,ultimation/bit-vector kept cracking it(no money for ultama),So ultama Gave the original source to lowfyr he rchanged the name to agent king then to script vessel.ultamation kept cracking the program and eventualy got banned from the site for doing so.Its the gamers that hack the **** games.Its been them all along.
errrrr, I am not sure about what each person did with the copartner source codes, but there is 1 thing i am sure of, non of them changed the name of the copartner client, lol. AgentKing is actually the original(chinese) name of SV. It is available for download on google group. i forgot the exact address. -.-||
Old 04/11/2008, 07:16   #12

to be honest i belive i was told it was based off the old co partner(i could have been told wrong i dont know or care just somthing i heard) ,i might be wrong,I dont know who makes it or where they work or who they work for
ppl always think TQ makes because it works right after a patch is released if somone is making money off it he will fix it as fast as he can,if ppl were paying $10.00 a month for a proxy somone would alredy have it fixed

It was just a joke atleast 1 person understood that (5% true=ultamtion$bit-vector did crack it and ultamation was banned for posting a cracked SV---the outher 95% is bullshit)

aperently you dident read the edit at the bottom of that post

Last edited by Real~Death : Yesterday at 23:04. Reason: dont belive anything i said I was just board :P lmao

**** why you trying to start a flame war with a noob like me,your the one that knows the maker.so just Read the whole thing next time

::EDIT::i guess this is why i thoght they were based of eachouther
Old 04/11/2008, 11:42   #13

dont u think tq as a biq company ,having milions of $,caring about its rep, would risk its good name for low profit cheating(yes its cheating bulkers) buisnes such as sv?? well i don think so... ur all childish suspecting conspiracy here lolz
Old 04/11/2008, 11:57   #14

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
lol this has already been discused here fore like a few mounts ago.
Old 04/12/2008, 08:18   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
lol this has already been discused here fore like a few mounts ago.
Thats what im laughing about aswell...LOL

Hiyoal