Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

silkroad problem

Discussion on silkroad problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy silkroad problem

My computer heats up real fast when i play silkroad, but if i play other games like bf2 Counter strike, my comp stays cool. Someone help me cause i dont get it.
Old 03/17/2010, 23:35   #2

Close some programms in background if your CPU go hot.
Much programms = much CPU load = higher temperature.

U maybe download Multicore optimizer and make silkroad priority lower.
Old 03/18/2010, 01:19   #3

i have very little things running, all i have running is

norton, steam, limewire, msn messenger, and all the other programs the laptop needs to run
Old 03/18/2010, 01:20   #4

I guess playing on a laptop is kind of hard... anyway
Old 03/18/2010, 01:26   #5

Some laptops tend to over heat.

My uncle had a laptop that his mother earn on a bank lottery and to work he had to put the laptop inside the fridge lol.

Try lowering all the graphic settings in game.
Old 03/19/2010, 00:30   #6

yes but why is it that my laptop only heats up with silkroad... i can leave counter strike, bf2, and diablo 2 on for 24/7 and stays cool. But with silkroad the laptop heats up in a matter of 1 hour...
Old 03/19/2010, 01:19   #7

elite*gold: 20
I have seen pricey coolers for laptops which get their power from the USB ports, you put them under your notebook and they cool it all the time. Maybe this will help your notebook to run more stable.
Old 03/19/2010, 19:57   #8

It's a game made by crazy Asians, thats why
Old 03/19/2010, 20:02   #9

elite*gold: 10
That are the motives :

Quote:
1- You have a computer with 5 years or more , if its not that will be so bad computer
2- Counter strike take just a bit process from the ram and graphic target
3- You can't fix it , maybe if you buy a new pc
4- If you use Pentium 4 , i know what its your problem and i will explain why your computer do that
5- Maybe in your pc you have some ***** and more xD ( Hardware , not on the operative system )

If you want to know some ***** about the sounds of ur computer just pm me or psoost here ! i will explain you with more details without a problem!
Feel free to ask !