Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad problem

Discussion on Silkroad problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad problem

Hi all!

Can some1 help how can i install 2 different silkroad ? I mean, the isro was installed but i wanted to play csro... But ineeded to delete i sro.. Can some tell me the way how can I use csro and isro on my pc.
Old 03/15/2009, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buciii View Post
Hi all!

Can some1 help how can i install 2 different silkroad ? I mean, the isro was installed but i wanted to play csro... But ineeded to delete i sro.. Can some tell me the way how can I use csro and isro on my pc.
Simply rename your "C:\Program Files\Silkroad"
to something like, "C:\Program Files\iSRO", whatever you like.

then install cSRO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2009, 12:59   #3

OMG really? Thx xD

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use next time

Dont good...

Old 03/15/2009, 13:37   #4

Put it on a stick, install the other sro, rename and place the sro from the stick back on your pc.
Old 03/15/2009, 13:44   #5

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Easier: Move your first Silkroad-folder into the recycle bin, install the other version of Silkroad and then recycle the first folder again.
Old 03/15/2009, 13:44   #6

Ok, thx all. (L)
Old 03/19/2010, 08:03   #7

hey im having this problem too,i have csro on my comp & wanna install isro,but it says "u have another silkroad file,want to delete & reinstall?". Pls help!

P.S:i tried the recycle bin trick no luck
Old 03/19/2010, 11:44   #8

the recycle bin one wont really work coz unless you installed the other silkroad in a different directory coz when you restore it from the recycle bin its gonna overwrite the new silkroad you installed so just from the begining install its in a different directory than c:\program files\silkroad or c:\program files(x86)\silkroad if you are running in a 64 bit system u can just do C:\silkroad for example or anywhere u want oh and probably the shortcuts will be kinda missed up too so make a shorcut manually of the other silkroad and remane to isro or csro or whatever you like