Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGami + Joymax contract licence...

Discussion on GameGami + Joymax contract licence... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/05/2020, 16:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
it is what it is It is best version ever made with original licence. others can play private and waste their time and moneys for nothing its not same botting here or there.
if you need website language just use google translator addon. They will never support english language.They dont need it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/08/2020, 12:07   #77

You can patch the client english easily. The same logic as other clients. Automatic tools don't seem to work, but I did it manually and its working.
Old 10/08/2020, 12:35   #78

Hello, if there is any french who planned to play there, you can ask to join Sin ( Big Community ! ) discord/guild or pming me, we are few people ( french ) there waiting for the server to opening.
Old 10/08/2020, 15:36   #79

Hey guys, can someone give me the disc link to join in Sin?

Btw, is there any new info about the grand opening?
Old 10/09/2020, 21:42   #80

So that interesting, they start absolutely new project? Which level cap will be?
Old 10/13/2020, 19:04   #81

GO almost there, hypeee
Old 10/17/2020, 20:02   #82

we still waiting
Old 10/17/2020, 21:44   #83

LAST NEWS BEFORE GO!

The Stable Beta Version 3 will be on 19th of October 2020 Monday 14:00 GMT+3 ISTANBUL TIME

■ - Magic Pop Fellow pets are deleted.
■ - Magic Pop 9th Items/Weapons/Accs are deleted.
■ - Magic Pop 8th Sun Items are deleted.
■ - Magic Pop The Same Name Items Copy BUG fixed.
■ - Magic Pop Random Berserk Skill Change Randon Rewards Bug fixed.
■ - Magic Pop Random Rewards Pandora / Monster Scrolls / SP Scrolls are deleted.
■ - Magic POP Heavy Armor Text Error / Items fixed.
■ - Magic Pop Text Error Genie`s Lamp Error fixed and deleted.
■ - Macro Bots will not attack to Random Magic Pop Flower Rewards Anymore, Bug fixed.
■ - Macro Bots setting screen 0 option text bug fixed.
■ - Macro Bot option is now available for Silver VIP users.
■ - Global Chat Text Message extend over chat window bug fixed.
■ - Global Chat Item Linking Bug fixed.
■ - Level 90 entrances at infinity arena entrances have been removed.
■ - Gray Wolf has been added to its NPC.
■ - Fixed some text types in the Item Shop.
■ - Level 90+ Items has been deleted from NPC.
■ - Drop rates of Elixirs has been changed.
■ - Arena Manager NPC has been deleted.
■ - Battle Arena has been closed.
■ - Battle Arena notification errors has been fixed.
■ - The sale price of Destruction Rondo, which is offered for sale in the Item Shop, to the NPC has been changed to 0 gold..
■ - CTF is activated.
■ - CTF bug fixed.
■ - Exp boosters are deleted from Item Mall.
■ - Kidemonas spawn bug has been fixed.
■ - Some software related errors has been fixed.
■ - Display error in guild authorization window fixed.
■ - Token Artisan Magic Stone error encountered in Socket system has been fixed.
■ - Fixed a broken tree figure bug in the Western China Ruins.
■ - Fixed some visual glitches in Roc mountain.
■ - Tent display error in NPC stations has been fixed.
■ - Arena Manager NPC has been deleted.
■ - 10DG Items has been deleted completely.
■ - Fixed an issue that caused other party members to appear dead when a player in the party returns to the city.
■ - Fixed the issue where Scroll reward was given when PvP was performed inside the castle.
■ - Token Stone drop issue fixed.
■ - Leveling up Job Issue fixed.
■ - Removed Poison Condition removal items that were higher in value for the maximum level of 90.
■ - Bandit FTW has been closed.
■ - Mob Spawn rates has been improved.
■ - Medium, High and Highest items in the profession system and rated above 90 level have been removed.

Longterm and fairplay at highest lvl, thumbs up!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2020, 23:08   #84

i will wait for the official grand open
<<4Fun>>
Old 10/19/2020, 12:27   #85

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
■ - Fixed an issue that caused other party members to appear dead when a player in the party returns to the city.
So you are telling me that they even fixed a bug Joymax never cared about?
Nice.

Looks like TRSRO could really become a good place to play.
It would be too funny if all lot of players would switch from
iSRO to TRSRO. Unfortunately this won't happen and people
will continue botting on iSRO. But man. Joymax would deserve empty servers
Old 10/19/2020, 19:28   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
So you are telling me that they even fixed a bug Joymax never cared about?
Nice.

Looks like TRSRO could really become a good place to play.
It would be too funny if all lot of players would switch from
iSRO to TRSRO. Unfortunately this won't happen and people
will continue botting on iSRO. But man. Joymax would deserve empty servers
I definitely agree that Joymax deserve empty servers because of their pay2win hardcore system and it will be like that as soon SroTR starts. Someone finaly "cracked the code" and its GameGami with their servers. They will bring oldschol silkroad that we all played back in the days, atleast they give max effort to try with their features. They even tryed to make it cap 80 from start but Joymax did not agree with that (as i already said here, i personaly think that they dont "produce" lower caps then 90, all new isro servers are cap 90).

Im playing at Rhea atm, newest isro server opened in July, at his peak there was max 150 real players, rest are gold bots and gold parties from ppl or companies that makes money selling gold/items fro $.
I will give you example that we have 100+ international players (from whole EU/USA...etc) waiting for Troya server on SroTR. Not to mention hundreds and hundreds of turks/egys that will play same server, so regarding players we dont agree . Hop in with us on Troya

ONTOPIC:

Now, whoever says something against SroTR is either classic pserver player that jumps every 2 weeks to another one or Isro player that spend tons of $ and hes butthurt because they will end up in ghost server more and more.

Ppl need to realize that SroTR is longterm project, game will progress slowly, i personaly think that we will enjoy every cap for more than half year or even whole year, they will not rush things like on Isro, and you will not get full Seal of Sh*t +10 gear in 2 weeks like on psro. If you guys dont realize SroTR features then move on pls.

Bigest international community is waiting fro Troya server, if someone is intrested come join us!

GL & HF
Old 10/19/2020, 20:24   #87

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
They will bring oldschol silkroad that we all played back in the days, atleast they give max effort to try with their features.

I highly doubt that TRSRO will bring back an oldschool feeling.
A lot of other stuff would be needed for that like the Three-Job-System etc..
But it looks like Joymax want to prevents it. However, official Vientnam SRO actually has some 3-Job. Servers. Maybe Gamegami can work something out with Joymax...

But from what I have seen so far GameGami actually cares about the game. Which is way more important than our beloved "oldschool feeling". Joymax stopped caring about SRO 15 years ago. And 99% of all pServers only care about money either.

Will be interesting to see what the future brings. I really hope people will leave iSRO for TRSRO.
Old 10/20/2020, 00:06   #88

So no Three Job system, no gfs, how people will make gold?
Old 10/20/2020, 12:43   #89

How is it oldschool when it has the newest avatars, newest pets, newest interface, newest everything?
I don't get any oldschool feeling. Look at jsro.net server. THAT is an oldschool server.

Also, there are 5 servers from what I can see. What is the difference between them?

Wanna go oldschool? Use legend 3 or 4 server files. (before Alexandria)
Old 10/21/2020, 19:16   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
How is it oldschool when it has the newest avatars, newest pets, newest interface, newest everything?
I don't get any oldschool feeling. Look at jsro.net server. THAT is an oldschool server.

Also, there are 5 servers from what I can see. What is the difference between them?

Wanna go oldschool? Use legend 3 or 4 server files. (before Alexandria)
Well...cap 90 only Chinese race and Chinese map, low rates and slow progress, no vip buffs, no wheels, no genie lamps is not enough oldschool in 2020?
Cmon they cant bring vanilla isro. Avatars and interface its only visual thing, there are no "new pets" (if you mean fellows), there is gray wolf in npc for gold and white wolf and few others in item mall, fellows are removed.

Ill repeat myself again, they brought us oldshool silkroad at maximum what is posible in these days, they even asked cap 80 but Joymax dont "produce" those files anymore. Look the server features, they removed all hardcore pay2win things etc...

Their plan is to open 3 servers from start and 2 more if needed, all servers are with same features.

BTW show me your JSRO in 2-3 months, 99% it will be in recycle bin, i know that server, their ideas are great, i wish them nothing but luck because im oldschool sro fan to, but that is private server, it goes online and it close when time comes. That is how pserver works, we all know that.