If it works, then DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MAC OS!
If you update, you will throw-out 32-bit application support, and thus you will not able to run Wine anymore, as it is 32-bit and there doesn't seem to be a 64-bit version coming vry soon.
MacOS Sierra 10.12.1 VS 10.12.4 Akkulaufzeit 04/12/2017 - Technical Support - 0 Replies Hallo zusammen,
vorab bitte ich keine Apple-Bashing-Beiträge hier loszulassen.
Zur Frage:
Ich habe ein MacBook Pro 13" 2015 Retina mit MacOS 10.12.1 installiert und erreiche mit einer Akkuladung im Schnitt 11-12 Stunden, je nach Anwendung.
Aktuell wird MacOS 10.12.4 angeboten, welches unter anderem den Night-Shift-Modus hat. Dies habe ich installiert gehabt und mir ist aufgefallen, dass die Akkuanzeige wesentlich schneller herunter geht, als bei 10.12.1.
Ich habe mal mit Netflix...
[Selling] [KoalaCoke's Service] Application-Coding - Windows/Android/Linux/MacOS/... 05/15/2016 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies Welcome to my Application-Coding-Service!
Looking for Web-Coding? Head over to my other Thread
About me
Im KoalaCoke, 19 years old and I started coding when I was a little, 10 years aged boy. At this time I started learning my first programming language which was Delphi. Over the years I went through many other languages and learned a lot since I always wanted to get into some more technologies. I'm happy that I found my way back to Delphi after i tried PHP, C, C++, Java, C# and many many...