Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[KoalaCoke's Service] Application-Coding - Windows/Android/Linux/MacOS/...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KoalaCoke's Service] Application-Coding - Windows/Android/Linux/MacOS/...

Welcome to my Application-Coding-Service!
Looking for Web-Coding? Head over to my other Thread

About me
Im KoalaCoke, 19 years old and I started coding when I was a little, 10 years aged boy. At this time I started learning my first programming language which was Delphi. Over the years I went through many other languages and learned a lot since I always wanted to get into some more technologies. I'm happy that I found my way back to Delphi after i tried PHP, C, C++, Java, C# and many many more because Delphi is a really powerful language which I learned to use in many different ways to optimize the result for every task.

Today I'm proud to be able to advertise my Coding-Service in this Community and I'm sure you wont regret using my Service!

What can I do?
I can do a lot! I learned doing much things in many different Envoirements and Operating Systems. I'm able to create full featured applications for Windows, Linux, MacOS and even on Android without the requirement of any further runtime engines like .NET or the Java RE thanks to the Delphi compiler which creates native machine code executables which can be executed directly on the CPU! This makes Delphi a really great alternative to the very strong (but ugly and complicated) language C++ in terms of speed and usability of compiled applications.

What would it cost?
This Question is not easy to answer. It depends on what you want to have.
It could be a very small service from "code a simple image viewer" to "create a compiler for my own language". Just PM me and we will see

If you are interested or if you have any further questions, don't be too shy to contact me over Private Messages or over Skype

Greetings from Switzerland

« [KoalaCoke's Service] Web-Coding - HTML5/CSS3/PHP5/JS | Csgo.Network V2 Setup »