Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO Disconnecting after logging in

Discussion on ISRO Disconnecting after logging in within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ISRO Disconnecting after logging in

Hello , i dunno if im i the one having that issue or not ? im getting DC when logging in even before selecting my char on ISRO Bellona , anyone got any idea about that ?

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnecting after choosing Character and pressing Start Game
07/29/2017 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
hi, i made my own offline server, after fixing error 0 "DC after choosing server" another problem appeared, when i choose character and start game it crashes, i tried every fix on internet and none worked, please help.
Disconnecting after selecting Character Error 0
08/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I can get a different server running just fine, but when i try to log into this one it works until i click "Enter World" then it hits me with a error 0 and Disconnects me. Below are my Log files and a Screenshot of the Error: http://hacker431.webs.com/83128844.png PS Game PS_LOGIN
Disconnecting after Connecting
08/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Sometimes when i try to login, after i am connected to the server, it disconnects by itself. does anyone know why?