Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnecting after Connecting

Discussion on Disconnecting after Connecting within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sometimes when i try to login, after i am connected to the server, it disconnects by itself. does anyone know why?
Old 08/07/2005, 23:15   #2

does anyone knows the reason?/
Old 08/07/2005, 23:28   #3

Instable connection? Bad computer? Router and port problems?
Old 08/07/2005, 23:52   #4

You mean its either one of those reasons? Well i cant say for sure coz b4 everything was running perfect. but it recently started disconnecting after it says "Connected"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT DISCONNECTING
06/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi friends,we have a problem about our vps,we did a lot of things about disconnecting,but we didnt succes,we dont know why,we reloaded 2 different serverfiles,but while we were taking around for 5 minutes then the game disconnected us:/.Any ideas? Vps Properties Ram:2.0Gb Proccessor:Intel Dual Core E5300 2.60 ghz Ethernet:100 mpbs download 50 mbps upload Location:Turkey
I keep on disconnecting.
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
the report bug keep on poping up is there a way to fix this.
disconnecting
04/03/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ok so i was able to downloed the full client but after installing i logged in. and my problem is i get disconnected after 3-5 secs of appearing at loa castle. cant even play with this problem. do you guys have any solutions. thanks for your help and response!
I KEEP DISCONNECTING!! HELP!
12/02/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I dont know y i keep discconecting...:confused: anyone can help?? when i dc, they dint show dc from server.. they just boot me out to the windows... anyone that can help me i will thank that guy!
Disconnecting
07/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Sup people. I was wondering if there was a way to disconnect people from conquer. I searched and nothing came up. Just wondering if there is one. If so please tell me link. Thanks :D