Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

11D onwards?

Discussion on 11D onwards? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
11D onwards?

Like wtf so can I equip 15d items when I hit 101? Haven't played this game in 7 years.

WHAT I DO MEN>?!?
Old 06/02/2019, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
You can.
But the weapon will have penalties or something like that on it.
So the weapon would not be that strong if I remember correctly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Private DayZ memory hack 0.59 and onwards
01/18/2016 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a provider/coder to satisfy my DayZ hacking urges... So I registered to make this post and see if it gets me anywhere. I only require that you have some experience of memory hacking (WPM/RPM) in any shooter games. The one thing you need most is MOTIVATION. Motivation to learn and improve will make you capable of providing all I need even if you don't have previous experience of making a hack specifically for DayZ. I don't need a lot of features, ESP and a few...
leveling from d2 onwards in IE (premium map)
01/14/2015 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
What do you guys suggest? Should I move to d4-d8 map or should I continue grindng in d1-d4 map in IE?
Far Cry 4: Onwards to the Himalaya
02/07/2014 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Those responsible at Ubisoft confirmed that there will be a sequel to the action shooter "Far Cry 3" in last summer already. Back then, Tony Key, vice president of the marketing sector of the French publisher, promised to provide information on the announced game soon, yet no details have been announced so far. What we know already is that they will continue to rely on an open world, in order to guarantee a varying experience rather than a linear one. Now Twitter user "superannuation", who...
hacks August 2, 2011 onwards
08/07/2011 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
friends with the update of the new search hacks q What's new or updated the old do not work. d see the date before download.
Grand Chase SD hack for March17,Onwards
03/18/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
Grand Chase SD Hack for March 17,Onwards Hey!Its my first time to post but it trully working! 1.Download all the files.(just click the names) 1.main.exe 2.Paste the file you download in your Grand Chase Folder.